Reviews for Rising Sun
Rosialette001 chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
Midgar! Good choice! And I love how you chose Nanaki. Can't wait for future chapters! :)
DatScoutPlz chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
-sigh-

Discontinued?

Such a shame, this is truly a great original fic... Oh well... I guess it can't be helped. T_T

Maybe you could update just for me? Please? No? Fine... Phooey on you~ :P
AsakuraX chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
This is a good story. I almost got lost at Midgar cuz I forgot about the original FF VII. Nice touch I think. Keep going this seems like it'll be even better.
fighterG4 chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
this is an awesome story could you please write more im dying to know what happens next!
sol grand chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
It's sad that you're not going to continue this story, but I hope you'll write another Kingdom Hearts story sometime soon. :)
WinryElric65 chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
Wow, I love this story so far -

Please update soon!
SeungSeiRan chapter 4 . 4/21/2009
Oho, surprised to see me? XD

“Capturer Of Hearts, you hide in the shadows of the rising sun. There will be a time when you eclipse the light, and the worlds will be at your feet. Those hours of heart harvesting will be your last. Maybe she can help you stop it.” - Fav line, hands down.

I swear, this is just getting better and better, Razer! I know you're quite busy with your other projects but I can easily wait for another update here ;).
Anime-baka chapter 4 . 4/4/2009
Nice story.
Anexi Naie Nightshade chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
A vrey good sorty I like it alot and I hope you post a new chapter soon
AmberAnodyne chapter 4 . 3/12/2009
Xion In Midgarland! 8D

But before that...

Namine is such a wise little witchy-poo. So wise, in fact, that I probably would have shared Xion's discomfort if I'd been in her shoes. Having someone tell you that you came from the same person in a non-sibling fashion would be disturbing. _

Axel in hot water is amusing. *sizzle*

Can't wait to see what happens. :D (In other words... M0AR, PLZ!)
Twilight-Angel-XIII chapter 4 . 3/7/2009
Very nice story. So far Xion is the ONLY canon character I can stand Axel being with, otherwise I prefer female OCs. Anyway, this story is pretty good so far. Like the fact she went to Midgar, wasn't really expecting it...But I AM curious as to how Axel and Xion's relationship will turn out...But if you include Riku, don't pair him up with Xion...I don't think Riku needs a girl anyway...personallY I don't like him much...I'd like you to stick with AxelxXion...I've seen so few of those stories here...
TeaC0sy chapter 4 . 3/7/2009
~“You speak as though I have some worth,” Xion said dejectedly, hiding her emoti -… No. She has none. They don’t exist anymore." - Awesome.

~He managed to successfully hide his concern before Demyx bounded in, proclaiming that Xigbar and Luxord wouldn’t stop harassing him about the fact that his sitar vaguely looked like something phallic. - LOL (Y)

RED XI! x3 XD. Nice update matey ~
Dynasty-Zero chapter 4 . 3/7/2009
Good update Razer. I can see that your including other worlds like Midgar into this fic, thats great. Just because it's a kh section doesn't mean you have to stick with Twilight town or Destiny Island all the time lol. So one question for ya? Is Riku going to be in this fic because they say he plays a huge part in the upcoming KH 358/2days, especially with Xion's role in the trailers I've seen so far. I'll be great if you included Riku in it.
allmight5 chapter 4 . 3/7/2009
its really good
Des chapter 3 . 3/6/2009
Wonderful. :3

Y'know, sometimes Namine reminds me of a horror movie I once watched..

And lols at the card game. XD