Reviews for Playing With Fire
Guest chapter 29 . 6/6/2013
Again I felt a draw to more of you writing. This was a really great story. Good work!
saoirse00 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
This story is incredible, i just came across it and read it all in one sitting.

Without a doubt one of the best stories i have read here.

I love how you got the description of Shannon down to a tee and his strong tattooed arms...

I almost fell in love with him from reading this!

I'm going to read 'The Dream' tomorrow, i would read it now but it is nearly 2am lol.

Excellent work, bravo (",)
Kanaydian Dragon chapter 30 . 3/7/2009
There is one thing to be said for coming upon a story for the first time after its finished - no waiting for updates. I loved it and Ièm surprised there werenèt more updates than what there are. This is an amazing story. Aside from Shannon and Chloe finding happiness together, I enjoyed seeing Lauren reformed.
InARedDressAndAlone chapter 10 . 2/16/2009
I really liked this story. I loved the way you characterized Shannon, it's very believeable. I like Chloe too, can't blame her for giving in to temptation, I would too!

The sex scenes are great too...close to what I'd imagine he'd really be like. Very realistic and descriptive. I hope I can get mine as good when I get to them in my own Shannon story!
extremediva54 chapter 30 . 1/7/2009
Well I loved reading this, right from the begining until the very end, another great fic from you. I said before that I love your writing and I really do. Watch out for more reviews form me in your other fics. :)
dashingbailey chapter 30 . 1/6/2009
AWEE!

thats so adorablee that they had their babyy!

and awe that its over thoughh!

i really likedd this storryy!(:
fghfgh chapter 30 . 1/6/2009
FREAKING AWE!

I can't believe it's over!

Great story, absolutely loved it.

Twist My Fate chapter 30 . 1/5/2009
This was such a great story, I'm going to miss getting new chapters to read! Maybe I'll just have to start over from the beginning. :)

Loved the ending!
dashingbailey chapter 29 . 1/4/2009
im glad Lauren finally relized how stupid she is!

haa.(:
ShipperQueen93 chapter 28 . 1/1/2009
I love this story. It's great, and has it all. Love, drama, action, crazy stalkers. What's not to like?
dashingbailey chapter 26 . 12/29/2008
so pretty much both of their exs need to like leave them alone!

and haha.

the ending was really funny(:
Twist My Fate chapter 24 . 12/22/2008
I just read your entire fic all the way through...and I must say, it's fucking fantastic!

You're a fabulous writer : )

Can't wait for an update!
extremediva54 chapter 24 . 12/22/2008
Oh oh oh, we're getting closer, she's soon to leave him!

Need I say it again? This is another amazing chapter, you're keeping me so drawn in and I just love it.
extremediva54 chapter 23 . 12/22/2008
Aww, the whole Shannon becoming a dad thing is just too cute for words! Will I get to see him as the dad figure when the baby's born? Fingers crossed. Haha.

Another great chapter as always.
extremediva54 chapter 22 . 12/21/2008
I knew it!

I knew this would happen soon, she was bound to end up pregnent! :P

Can't wait for more.