Reviews for Another Nightmare before Christmas
Mimic chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
James handles well Shego, but not Francis. James gotta be James, and for that, he is awesome. So are you, my King.
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 4 . 5/28/2010
This gotta be the episode that had me most hooked in quite a while so far. I was already thrilled to have an episode that focused on Kasy and Sheki, but when Jane showed up I just couldn't stop reading 'til the end. But man, I wonder what the hell Kasy and Sheki ever did for Jane to hate them that much (or at least think of them as evil like that), if she and James thinks it's bad having older brothers you should see what it was like for me to be the older brother (And oldest cousin among close relatives, to top.)

It was also nice seeing James in a more protagonistic role, something that hasn't been there since "Grudge Matches", I believe. Again, I gotta congratulate you for your capability of putting any character under the spotlight and making it work.

Interesting to see that James knew upcoming things from quite a while now. I wonder if this was ever hinted in any other story. He had quite a cool moment at the end, by the way.

So I go for yet another teaser of Jane, man, can't wait 'til she's born. U

That Time Police surely looks interesting, though. It was interesting how you handled the whole time-travel element, and interesting to see a case where meeting your past version doesn't instantly get you in deep shit. Also, interesting how connections popped up like that, like Briana turning out to be Junior's babysitter and first crush. XD

So like usual, loved this story as well. Thanks for writting it.

Yours, "Running out of Time" Alexander/Alexlayer.

Ciao!
Itachi's aprentice chapter 4 . 4/10/2010
Great work.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Great work.
ErnestTheGuy chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
i cant believe i skipped this one the first time thru, i feel so stupid since this one here is awesome.i guess Wade and Joss get a happy ending? anyway, you gotta have the conversation with James telling Anne that he knew written up. Anne grilling him about what happened is gonna be awesome.
Etherelemental chapter 4 . 12/24/2008
That was interesting. I especially liked the bits with James figuring things out. And the bits about the scientists who worked on the device kept forgetting what they were working on. You'd think they'd eventually have someone else to test it on and keep recordings of what they were doing and working on. But no matter. I'm quite interested in seeing what other fics involving things like that will be. I'm sure they'll be quite entertaining.
Invader Johnny chapter 4 . 12/23/2008
Ah everything is noe explained! figures a Possible would try to fix everything heh.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
TripleS chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
KiY, I loved this one. The conversation was a little hard to follow- but it made me feel like I was in James' shoes. Great work. :)
A Markov chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Well done! This story was a lot of fun. Well crafted and woven into your overall arc very nicely. I think you handled James very well and Jane is starting to emerge as her own character.

I like the way you give us tastes of other parts of the overall arc.

Alex
noncynic chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
Very nice ending. And Ron...is going to be Ron, no matter what anyone does. James going to warn Kim about Jane's boyfriend? Why doesn't he let her experience the surprise the same way he did? Nah.
eoraptor chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
yay for the end!
Mr. Wizard chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
Cute ending. I like James' little peek into the future. As always the dialog was wonderful.
ginna5683 chapter 3 . 12/16/2008
haha were they really just about to arrest someone with a doughnut? seriously. thats funny. this was so so great i dont know where to start! great job with this story the kids always make me happy
Etherelemental chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
That's going to be an interesting explanation for how they're weapons. Although, they're certainly not very threatening looking. I'm also wondering what the reasons they're really there. I mean, I know what the story has said, but as far as I can really tell, they're going off of information that hasn't been released, so it could easily be a simple misunderstanding, such as unauthorized time travel or something, or even the criminals actually being around, but not those three. Anyway, I hope to see more soon!
Bladed Darkness chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
Oh dear, that last bit was confusing. And I feel sorry for Mr. Dr. P., being torn between wanting to know and afraid of finding out too much information he may not be comfortable with at that time.