Reviews for Make Me Forget
ssmg chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
loved it. want more. much more, if possible. please. o_O
semfera chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
I've enjoyed this story! Plleasse continue, gotta know what happens.
Sabaku no Sable chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
she really should have killed him. edward is so much better for jasper than her.
teamcullen-candi chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
awesome story!
Legionfan231 chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
Is it over? Or will it continue? Because that was a bitt cliffhanger-ish.
Moonlitorion chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
Lovin this fic so much...please update soon!

Moonlitorion (",)
PreviouslyDead chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
hey, i really liked this! lol, i loved that end bit two, on chapter 2!
love0potion0gone0wrong chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Poor Alice, being psychic can suck like that sometimes. But Yay Jasper, you get 'em. I have very mixed feelings over this I love Jazz, Alice and Edward. Great work though!
Oppositioned chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Crap! I thought I saw that this had more chapters, and I got to the end of two and it was all over! This is captivating! More!
DeathAngel90 chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
I love this story! You did an awesome job on it! Are you going to continue it? Please!
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
Wow. This is the first believable Jaspard fic I've read yet. I love the pairing, but it's always tough to read the ones where Alice abandons Jasper when I know she loves him. I can see her doing this though. Great job!
potterisapouf chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
you should continue this! i like it lots.
froggychick12 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
awesome u should continue this
genny62890 chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
Huh, so clearly I was wrong. But I think I like this better.

I like it a lot. Really the only problem I have with it is Esme. I dunno, it just seems out of character for her. Like, I understand that she would be angry, but I dunno if she would express it that way. Eh, maybe. I guess I could see it going either way.

I DO think it's weird that Alice didn't kill the jerk, and I kind of wonder if there's a reason that we don't know. Maybe I'm overthinking it though. And since the story's apparently complete, I guess there isn't another reason.

Good story! I liked it a lot. How did your NaNoWriMo go? How much do you still have to write?
genny62890 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Wow. Nice.

Sorry it took me so long to read this, by the way.

I like the interpretation of Edward's and Jasper's abilities. I guess I never thought of Jasper using his power for his own personal gain, but then, I guess it never came up in the books (or if it did, it's been long enough since I read it that I don't remember).

Anyway- hey look there's another chapter! I didn't even see that! I'm off to read it. I was a little surprised we didn't get any actual man-smut, but it looks like it's coming up ;)