Reviews for Say it Again
I gotta say I absolutely loved this story, to me it showed a very different fa├žade from every other fanfiction plot Ive ever read for one of my favorite couples (SasukexSakura) , it showed how simple things can fit these two characters, it was so amazing to see their early and late interactions, this story made me imagine Sasuke being like this if his parents hadn't died, this story made me very happy and excited all the way through, I shall congrat you! Sasuke was very interesting to read, how you made him feel so out of character and yet he wasnt at all... very smooth writing and the way you made me actually paint something like Kiba being Sasuke's best friend, your story made my day ! Its 8:09 a.m. here in Panama and I couldnt
stop reading it till the very end. Thank you so much for your hard work to deliver us such a great story! Lovely.
achtagust chapter 1 . 6/24
AAAAAA CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF THIS
Kaneki-chan chapter 14 . 4/10
This Is The Second Most Amazing SasuSaku fanfiction I Ever Read! Thank you for this awesome and epic storryyy! :') :')
Best story eveer dattebayo :-D
secret chapter 8 . 12/19/2015
I love the line of sasuke the part from you can run and stuff I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
how did it became december?and how and when did sakura and sasuke walked underneath a mistltoe
Cassandra Echizen chapter 14 . 12/7/2015
Sasuke is so cool and a true gentleman. I love it..
LaLa916 chapter 14 . 12/6/2015
Great story. Although I never really like to much of an ooc sasuke, this story was perfect. And yay, Karin wasn't so much of a bitch in this story too. Awesome story.
The Sassy Sylveon chapter 14 . 11/17/2015
okay I hate it because I fell to deeply in love with this masterpiece. although I didn't like how there was no reference to her being pregnant after she said it,I still hate it so much because I can't stop loving it!
muuu chapter 14 . 8/2/2015
These kinds of happy endings always makes me cryyyy!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/25/2015
i think u should make one where its later in life.
TMariee chapter 14 . 6/4/2015
This was such a sweet story! I really enjoyed reading it!

~TMariee
Guest chapter 14 . 4/12/2015
*sigh. This is my fourth time reading say it again and I have fallen in too deep for this story:). I never thought to review because I don't have an account but I just couldn't resist this time. reading this brought me bliss. it makes me want to fall in love again. It brought me to tears. its a really beautiful story and I must thank you for writing it because it keeps me going. its the perfect once upon a time with the perfect ending. its my favourite fanfiction yet! it blew me! I love it sooo much. I just needed to thank you for this!:*** you're awesome _just a hard sasusaku fan!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/18/2015
OMG I JUST LOVED THIS STORY SOOOOO MUCH! You are such a good writer!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 13 . 3/9/2015
Until now my personal view of all the chps from 1-13...
AWESOME! MIND-BLOWING! AMAZING! FANTASTIC! BEAUTIFUL! WONDERFUL! EPIC!...
I can't express my happiness in words! Love this Sasusaku fic so so sooo soooooo Much!
Had a wonderful time! Many many thanks to the author for writing an Epic Fic!