Reviews for Say it Again
this is just THE BEST fic i’ve ever read
Beautiful story just love it ..
Thanks for this masterpiece.
pinky 7 chapter 14 . 4/24
I totally love your story I 'm snout to cry right now I wish people wrote these type of fics more often
EmeraldBlossom17 chapter 14 . 3/10
I love it, it was very sweet. May you please make a sequel, Thanks :)
mira lee chapter 14 . 1/10
Well done
Scarlet chapter 14 . 11/20/2016
Wow.. I really enjoyed this. Good job.
maymoua1995 chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
Thank you for all ur time n effort lol. I love it so much. Hella. How do u write stories here? I can't find where. Anyways omg I'm in love with this story I can reread it over and over again ahaha. Thank u thank u a billion bunch of thank you's!
May Moua chapter 14 . 10/7/2016
Omg it was the bestest story ever. I loved it! The bestest of bestest lol! Hhmmm... I wish I wrote this! Ahaha I loved it! It brings butterflies in my belly I'm so in love with this lol! Thank you for your time and effort! ;)
Guest chapter 14 . 7/25/2016
I gotta say I absolutely loved this story, to me it showed a very different façade from every other fanfiction plot Ive ever read for one of my favorite couples (SasukexSakura) , it showed how simple things can fit these two characters, it was so amazing to see their early and late interactions, this story made me imagine Sasuke being like this if his parents hadn't died, this story made me very happy and excited all the way through, I shall congrat you! Sasuke was very interesting to read, how you made him feel so out of character and yet he wasnt at all... very smooth writing and the way you made me actually paint something like Kiba being Sasuke's best friend, your story made my day ! Its 8:09 a.m. here in Panama and I couldnt
stop reading it till the very end. Thank you so much for your hard work to deliver us such a great story! Lovely.
soekadia chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
AAAAAA CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF THIS
Kaneki-chan chapter 14 . 4/10/2016
This Is The Second Most Amazing SasuSaku fanfiction I Ever Read! Thank you for this awesome and epic storryyy! :') :')
Guest chapter 14 . 2/7/2016
Best story eveer dattebayo :-D
secret chapter 8 . 12/19/2015
I love the line of sasuke the part from you can run and stuff I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
how did it became december?and how and when did sakura and sasuke walked underneath a mistltoe
Cassandra Echizen chapter 14 . 12/7/2015
Sasuke is so cool and a true gentleman. I love it..