Reviews for Say it Again
Falling Angel chapter 1 . 2/16
It's soo cute I really liked it damn im blushing shooo
Anyways I want to know what happens next it's kawaii write more plz if you do that I give you a cookie
Fafa 7799 chapter 14 . 1/11
Best story ever . .awesome . I bet I would read it again and again and again and again... Hehe I am just really happy by the ending... Thanks for the great work
ProudToBeAGinger chapter 14 . 1/7
I'm so in love with this story.. I think this is the tenth time I've read it. I'm looking forward to the one with Sasuke's point of view (:
pinkshinobi chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I like it!
animefreak606 chapter 14 . 10/27/2013
Omg I live this story!
It's sooo good!
samisagirl1225 chapter 14 . 10/10/2013
Such a great read! Full of emotions and the feels... Gaahh. Too much and I love it! I love OOC Sasuke! He's too sweet for words! It's great to read something like this. It was simple, not overly dramatic a bit long but not dragging that it would be boring to read. Great job! Waiting for Trust Me to be completed before reading. Exciteeeed! Thanks for sharing this! :)
KissedByAFool chapter 14 . 10/6/2013
i have to say... i really really love this story
its just so sweet, not too much drama...
i love your sasuke in this
and how you ended it with his pov, i was wondering when you were going to do that
ImNotOddJustRare chapter 14 . 9/22/2013
Ok. I EXTREEMLY loved this story. It was so heartfelt. Not to mention suspenseful. I couldn't stop reading. The adorable little moments between Sasuke and Sakura were beautifully written, and me being the romance freak I am, found it lovely. The ending was SUPERB! thnk u very much for writing this fanfic. love this a lot.
Calypsokitty chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I am absolutely in love with this story! I love the idea of making Sasuke an ex-soldier! Whew-words cannot express this feeling!
meriamdz chapter 14 . 7/28/2013
i love it
Guest chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
I'm glad they did it. I'm also very pleased with how you portrayed it. I know they did the nasty, but I don't feel disgusting while reading it. Thankyouverymuch.
Hoshino820 chapter 14 . 6/10/2013
WOO! that last word 'fulfillment' completely mirrors my emotion after reading this story. SUPERB!

Love your story :)...kind of sad that it is finished...but i love your writings and I love how your portray sasuke and sakura's love in this story simply through their actions :) its beautiful.
Sakura Yui chapter 14 . 5/31/2013
Kyyyaaaaaaaaaaa! I really have a feeling to squeal infront you right now! Haha... I really really really really love this story so so so much! Theres many too much and I don't have to count it.. Haha... This fanfic captured my heart the most! Oh my god, I don't even what to say about this story.. Haaa... I'm tired of rambling.. Haha.. But,oh dear..I just can't get enought of this.. Haha..
I think that I want to hug you for writing such a lovely,sweet,amazing,wonderful story like this..
There are so many emotions I felt when I'm reading this.. Either it is happy,sad,angry even.. Haha.. And I really did laugh and cried when reading it..

I just feel like I'm the one inside the story and I'm the one experiencing it.. Wow.. I'm speechless.. This is just too awesome.. And I know, I said it too many times already but I just can't stop telling you.. Haha.. At first, I thought that this story is not really interesting,but, when I read the first chapter I want to take back what I thought... Haha..
Phew, I think this review is very long.. Haha.. But, I just love every each character in this fanfic.. Everybody...! ;)
the ending is also perfect! Cause I often reading the ending that is not so much compatible.. Yeah..well,thats my opinion for you...! :)

okay, enough of my rambling! Just want to say thanks for writing such an amazing story! Keep up you good work! XD

-Sakura Yui- ;)
Sakura Yui chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
Oh my god! This really too sweet for me! Kyaaaa! I love this Sasuke! Much much more! Oh,how I wish I have a boyfriend like this... He's just too sweet and I cried reading this.. I'm touched.. Huhu... Amazing work there! ;)
KiraYukomo chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
You. Are. An. Awesome. Writer.