Reviews for Wizards of Waverly Place: Double Alex
Kiluca1228 chapter 5 . 10/3/2009
awesome story
writerchic16 chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
Lol, I love your WOWP stories and I'm sorry I missed this one! Poor Alex, she doesn't exactly have any luck with ghosts, does she? I liked how you ended it with Melissa getting a new life. Great job!
Lodylodylody chapter 5 . 12/10/2008
Well, that was wrapped up neatly. I actually thought the story might go on longer. Anyway, I enjoyed it.
Lodylodylody chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
Wow!

I really love this story.

Hope the next chapter comes soon.
ttcoolthomas chapter 2 . 12/5/2008
in the next few chapters Max and thomas got home from school late and Jerry said Max and thomas he asked us and we said we don't know mr russo i said and max's dad said that thomas is so nice i'm glad that he moved to waverly place said jerry and max said yea me too because i can have someone to hangout with and max do you think that good alex can beat evil alex i asked max and he said i don't know what to tell you thomas
And.Your.Point chapter 3 . 12/4/2008
...update soon.
Lodylodylody chapter 3 . 12/4/2008
Ooh...the plot thickens. This could go in a lot of different directions, from light-comedy to something very dark and dramatic. I look forward to see where you take the story.
Lodylodylody chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
Cool. I want to see more of this story. The talkative ghost is a cute bit...but Alex's dream was scary. I wonder how intense/scary future chapters will be.

Oh, and the idea of Mikayla starring in a horror movie and getting staked cracked me up. I might have to write a story with Mikayla soon.
blarghblargh chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
that was a odd dream O.o

Anyway, great story update soon
Amanda Collins chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
what, another giant woman and this one eats people? interested start for what i'm sure will be another really good story!
alexis1992 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008