Reviews for One Step At A Time
Sewtunes chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Such colorful descriptions! Enjoyable story to read plus great jammy moments! It's fun to read an author's take on the post-Eagle Two episode!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Great story! I enjoyed it!
Dragonflys-Girl chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
This is nice... sweet and light!
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Still haven't seen "the episode" yet, but this was awesome!
angelrei06 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
more more more! hahaha. i was kinda disappointed that it was just a one chapter fic. but it was nice. i love the both of them. have u seen episode 4? in a heartbeat? )
roxypony chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Nice. Very nice! Reading a new Flashpoint fic (especially one with Sam in it) made my day. I love how you described their first magical kiss...i literally SCREAMED when i watched it. And the season finale was unreal huh? What do you think will happen? Anyway, write more stuff like this :) And if you get bored, check out my fics, you know, if you want... ;)

How do you stay so fresh?

I think cool thoughts.

Justicerocks chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I loved this story I love Jules and Sam togather. You wrote Sam perfectly and Jules to. Please write more stories like this you rock! I'll send you a PM and tell you what I thought about the four un-aired eps, and belive me I have a lot of things to say, especially about In a Heartbeat, and how TPTB are just evil and mean :D *TPTB if you are my any chance reading this I love you, you rock* Please keep Jules and Sam togather! I beg of you!* Ok, I'm done now I don't know why but I always write long reviews, I think it's because I just have so much to say anf there aren'y enough hours in the day to say it all so I type some of it :D lol.
bam9696 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008