Reviews for Shattered
woodlandfairykirk chapter 19 . 11/10/2012
really good(:
Laura Andrea chapter 11 . 9/24/2012
Again... I'm again moved, this can't be true, it's like watching again the anime or reading again the manga, it's like a dream that doesn't have an end, I thought when I finished the manga, that until the wrote another chapter that would be the end for a time, but since I've found FanFiction, is like it never ends, and that makes me so happy :) I hope you will update some day and see all my comments ;)
Laura Andrea chapter 9 . 9/23/2012
A really nice story ;) Yuki and Kaname, one of the best love stories ever! This story as I said in othe review makes me feel like I was reading the manga. Lovely :)
Laura Andrea chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
Oh dear, I almost weep... my wish become true, KanamexYuki, it's like it should always be, just them... I LOVE THEM!
Laura Andrea chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
I'll continue, this story is very interesting, it's a pity you haven't updated since 2010, but I believe you will be happy to know that you have a new fan... me ;)
Laura Andrea chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
Uuff... this is too much interesting! haha, let's continue reading! ;)
Laura Andrea chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
Oh my god! This chapter is awesome! I really love Kaname! This last sentence... uuf I got excited, I love Yuki and Kaname couple, even though I like Zero... Yuki and Kaname story is the one which makes my heart beat, I LOVE KANAME :D
Laura Andrea chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
This chapter has been GREAT! I really like it, it made me feel like I was reading the manga :)
Laura Andrea chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Hi! I got here thanks to Pookiewoo! She had your story between her favourites ones, so I decided that from the 29 posible stories that she had favourited, yours caught my attention, so right now I've just read one of your chapters but I'll continue reading more and more of yours! ;)
Pookiewoo chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Like it so far. When Kaien said Hos-pit-al, it brought back memories. When I was little I couldn't pronounce words very well, and Refrigerator and Hospital were my 2 worst words and my mom taught me how to say hospital by saying it by syllables like that.
Yuuki-Kuran-Cross-1 chapter 20 . 7/4/2011
Love it! :D

it was a good story! you have good talent! _
Nott01 chapter 20 . 3/12/2011
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :D
Julia chapter 20 . 8/19/2010
Aww kawaii 3 kanameXYuki :/D
sweetchachie chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
its really good
Abigail chapter 20 . 7/30/2010
i love this it has so much emotion and sadness i love it its and awsome ending and i wish that u would make a nother one i would really like that XD