Reviews for Let it Burn
YouthINaisa6 chapter 12 . 1/29
I just read this and "Drawn to the fire" in less than 48 hours. I loved them both so much! Thanks for writing them. I feel like they should have gotten more press so to speak.
Zen chapter 12 . 6/20/2010
I know it's been more then a year since you completed this story, but I just found the first one the other day and I have to say that it's been a long time since I've read something so well this one and the first were a great read, Glad i found them.
PaulBlay chapter 7 . 9/10/2009
"They’ll be able to smell it in her blood. She’ll be in as much danger as she would be if she was a Slayer, but at least that way, she’d be able to defend herself."

Why? Before the First started killing potentials there was no indication that they were any more at risk from vampires than any other human.
rkm chapter 12 . 3/2/2009
hm - i coulda sworn i reviewed this, but apparently not.

enjoyed the tender/realistic scenes between buffy and spike - the family stuff and the sensual stuff. lots of chuckle moments, lots of interesting plot stuff, and lots of growth for the characters that we love.

so sad faith is still so broken - sniff; i always thought she and robin made a great couple.

bella a slayer - kinda cool! but not cool for buffy - in so many ways.

buffy's dream of vamp spike - so glad it was just a dream

all in all a good story with lots of humor, drama, sensuality, and buffyverse-reality; A GREAT RIDE! thanks for letting us enjoy it!
Doni chapter 12 . 2/14/2009
Great follow-up! Good job!
CalmintheChaos chapter 12 . 1/2/2009
Oh my goodness! I can't believe this is the end! I just found your sequel, and I'm sad to see it end so quickly for me. You are an amazing writer, I hope to read much much more wonderful pieces from you!
CalmintheChaos chapter 7 . 1/2/2009
I'm so excited that you've written a sequel! I just found it and I'm totally in love! I really loved Drawn to the Fire, and right now I'm slacking off at work so I can keep reading this amazing sequel!
cherrylilly chapter 12 . 1/1/2009
This was a really good story and a perfect chapter to end it!
TheSwannsSparrow chapter 9 . 12/17/2008
I really like you writing. I can get a clear picture in my up the good work.
online.songs chapter 8 . 12/16/2008
yay for your plethora of updates! keep it comin, i really like where this is going.
ilovespike-02 chapter 8 . 12/16/2008
Hi! I love this series of fics! I find what you've done with the characters facinating. You managed to keep the essance of Spike while completely changing his situation. I'm eagerly awaiting updates!
Lady-Spike chapter 8 . 12/16/2008
YAY! This story rox, please write more!
TheSwannsSparrow chapter 8 . 12/16/2008
I am sorry that I do not review more I love this story and can not wait to read more,
Lady Spike is Gone chapter 5 . 12/8/2008
Wow. This is AWESOME! NXT CHAPTER please, the suspense is KILLING ME!

Luv,

LS
interested chapter 5 . 12/7/2008
aw poor faith, dumb robin, yah gijo and barbie kissing haha, more spuffy yay