Reviews for The Eternal Chimera
Edmonton58 chapter 23 . 6/8
Have Naruto become the kyuubi no Ryu after or during the battle with Madara.
Quincy Gillian chapter 6 . 4/20
Another humanized kurama! Why the fuck is so, common. Other than descent story but, I am so, gone.
Justin chapter 4 . 3/19
Haku haku haku
Justin chapter 1 . 3/19
You are very brave to say people can write harsh reviews but I say other wise your awesome
Monster King chapter 23 . 3/14
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on the story.
JJSlay chapter 9 . 1/8
And just like that story abandoned
Gardevoir687 chapter 2 . 12/19/2016
I don't think the description of what a Kage bunshin is was necessary. If you don't know what a Kage bunshin is then you wouldn't be reading a Naruto fanfic
naksekolah chapter 3 . 9/13/2016
I like this story
Nihatclodra chapter 23 . 7/16/2016
4 and a half years...yup, this is abandoned alright... damn.
Nihatclodra chapter 22 . 7/16/2016
Karin's Blood? But didn't Kushina's letter states how the Phoenix "water" can not be stored for any significant amount of time and still be effective?
Nihatclodra chapter 21 . 7/16/2016
You mentioned before that they need all the rings to extract the bijuu, which is why they wanted the one Orochimaru had so much... how do they plan to extract Gaara's without Hidan and Kakuzu's rings?
Nihatclodra chapter 9 . 7/15/2016
Something just occurred to me; When Naruto dies and is reborn in super-hot fire: wouldn't all his clothing burn off?

Also, since it appears you are planning on pairing Naruto with a mortal; wouldn't that mean that he would permanently die alongside her when his mortal lover does in fact die? After all, Kushina perma-died before reaching old age due to the bond, so there's literally no reason to think the same wouldn't happen to Naruto...
Nihatclodra chapter 7 . 7/15/2016
Something just occurred to me... Kushina would now be part of the Phoenix Contract, right? And not only that; wouldn't said contract also rend the "Mutual Death Marriage Bond" kind of pointless since Minato isn't a phoenix thus leaving Kushina alone as part of the contract?
Guest chapter 2 . 2/14/2016
You seem to put random commas in places they're not needed.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
More than one girl is a harem so yes your fic is like every other God dam retarded naruto fic on this site!