Reviews for The Eternal Chimera
Please update story
How old are u to be going to work and be watching anime?
myulander chapter 1 . 2/2
great job
austin.t.shelley chapter 10 . 1/16
Nice use of the forbidden sunset genjutsu
brandon chapter 23 . 9/9/2014
is this story ever gonna be updated?
evingoro70 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
I really am liking this story very much
LordGhostStriker chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
damn that bomb blow my mind
Guest chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
... dat plot twist, just... wow.
Axcel chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Why do authors constantly say that Uzumaki is Kushina's maiden name?

Marriage involving clans is nothing like regular marriage. Namikaze is not a clan, Uzumaki is. Therefore, Minato married into the Uzumaki clan. If you are marrying someone who is not a member of a clan, then you NEVER are married OUT of the clan. The spouse is married INTO the clan. If both spouses are members of different clans, then politics gets involved along with compromises, money, trade, influence, etc. Usually the clan with greater influence and prestige gets the outside clan member married into their clan, unless heavy compensation is made by the lesser clan in a bid to improve its status.

In the case of the Uzumaki clan...both the Senju and the Uchiha sat down and shut up at a negotiating table when the Uzumaki told them to, thus creating Konoha. Given that influence over those two clans, it can be easily inferred that the Uzumaki was THE most preteigious and influential clan in the world. So, even if Namikaze was a clan and was on par with the Senju and Uchiha, Minato would still have married INTO the Uzumaki clan.

It isn't hard to understand if people would do a tiny bit of research into clans. Usually this differs with the spouse's gender, but in Naruto, women in ninja clans are clearly treated equally to men (just like in real life ninja clans, in fact). So, the differences in politics between genders in marriages between clans in non-ninja clans can be ignored.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
Naruto met sasame on a mission to find where the sound village is located
Guest chapter 23 . 4/24/2014
Please re
Guest chapter 7 . 4/8/2014
Wait if you thing about Tobi is short for Tobi Ho-ou like you said, it symbolizes Obitos change or rebirth in the show. Add in flying which could mean something like souring to new heights or in other words become stronger and Boom a Obito proverb. Very smart if I do say so my self.

The more you know right?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
No matter how you this put in one sentence it doesn't make sense. I can this child.

Last large paragraph, on chapter 2. Change it. Please. Other than that it was a amazing chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Ps: Seal you soul. That's not right, its your not you. Sorry to be a grammar police.
skooglie chapter 23 . 4/9/2014
Omg yes.
I love how you have built the relationships and I like how realistic it is but I hate you for taking so long IM SO CONFLICTED.

I have wanted to say that for 23 chapters what else is you are good, easily one of the best I have had the pleasure of reading. Perhaps the only thing that let's you down is your spelling and grammar. The few sentences I had to re read in order to understand but that's little.
The next could be because of bad reading on my part but a few mentions like when you refered to Haku changing "me" to "us" when she slaps naruto I didn't remember and another couple cases but again small things.
Overall your story structure is incredible and almost everything is believable. Maby fu's induction a little too easy... But still good, can't wait for it.
Also sasuke not being evil is incredible, the removal idea for the curse seal genius. I really do love this story and how you made naruto crazy op but cut it back to being believable and well thought out.
I can't think of any other faults that stick out too much. Oh right I don't think you mentioned sunadae giving his headband and necklace back, again could be bad memory and reading on my part, keep the chapters coming this AWSOME till then. :D