Reviews for The Eternal Chimera
theta117 chapter 24 . 2/1
Then give it to someone who can. There are many on here who could continue it.
bigfan22 chapter 24 . 1/2
Well...if ever there was a reason to discontinue a fic, it's def this one. My hats off to you for your maturity and hard work. I can't even begin to imagine doing what you have done for your mother and I hope everything works out for you with the teaching. Considering this is now a new year, I for one wish you well and I pray things in your life pick up for the better. Hopefully one day you will be able to return to this wonderful hobby of writing, but till then, good luck and GREAT JOB for being a damn good son!
Clearhorse chapter 24 . 12/13/2017
Noooooooo!
lara5170 chapter 10 . 12/8/2017
Still neither Sasuke or Sakura asked Naruto about his transformation and I thought that they would think it was a big deal. Now doesn't Naruto have to tell them why people from the village tried to kill him?
lara5170 chapter 9 . 12/8/2017
Sakura and Sasuke didn't ask Naruto about changing into a dragon or if they believed it was a jutsu neither asked to learn it and nobody else in the forest felt the battle happening?
lara5170 chapter 8 . 12/8/2017
At this point neither Naruto or any of the others seem to have become any stronger have they? I'm also curious about what happened to Sasuke's mom since she hasn't been mentioned at all not have any of the other living Uchiha..Is it because they may not get the sharingan so they don't bother becoming ninjas? What happened to Shisui?
lara5170 chapter 7 . 12/8/2017
I'm hoping Naruto becomes more...more powerful and more attractive. His father, Kakashi and Itachi were all more powerful than Naruto is at the same age and Naruto has some powerful genetics to go with him being 1\2 dragon and 1\2 phoenix but I'm curious why nobody is surprised by this news... Did any of them know about his parents being from these clans or being something other than human because they seem to be taking it rather well ? If Minato was a clan head of the dragons then why didn't he live with them? Why was he in konahoa as a ninja ?
lara5170 chapter 5 . 12/8/2017
I'm wishing that Naruto finds out about his parents and that he starts standing out more because at this point in the story Sasuke seems to be the strongest and surprisingly nobody has asked Naruto about his clone technique. Why aren't they trying to train Naruto in things his parents did since Kakashi and the Hokage know who his parents are and why aren't they telling him anything?
lara5170 chapter 4 . 12/8/2017
Why aren't they respecting the last wishes of Minato?
lara5170 chapter 3 . 12/8/2017
Nobody wondered how Naruto didn't pass the test? Even though Sakura is not a fan girl I am still hoping she doesn't get paired with Sasuke. The idea of possible pink haired Uchiha is disturbing...If Naruto is immortal then wouldn't any pairing with him be temporary?
lara5170 chapter 2 . 12/8/2017
Didn't it mention that while Naruto is 4 Anko is already working with Ibiki in the torture department is he really going to be paired with someone so much older? I'm hoping Naruto will be powerful and not be so naive and goofy.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/29/2017
He's obviously a phoenix, the flames make it a no-brainer to figure out.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/28/2017
Sounds like it's been a rough journey, hopefully things are looking better now. I don't remember much from this story, but seeing the name in my email made me smile inside. Thanks for combining two of my favorite pairings and for writing all this time, you made my past self very happy.

All the best for your future plans and endeavors.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/28/2017
Yeah, I kinda figured. Live a good life.
Stockyd16 chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
If I may make a suggestion. Why not let someone adopt the story?