Reviews for A Companion of Sorts
nyxakajaz chapter 41 . 6/16
Uwaaaa! I'm so glad to see this story still ongoing even after these years of hiatus! I'm happy you didn't gave up on it. I was happy to read some 6927 moments from the last chapter but I look forward to more 1827 moments in the future. Please continue to write more!
Aina chapter 41 . 4/15
I would totally offer to draw the cover art but I don't have the skill to do the story justice lol. I love the story tho!
YourGuardianAngel27 chapter 41 . 3/30
It's been almost 3 years since I last read this story, so when I had the time to re-read everything and pick up where I left off, I realized a few things. Like how my views from then and now are different. I used to feel uncomfortable with Tsuna offering himself up easily to anyone - from a simple kiss to something more. Now, it's not that difficult to see where he's coming from. And it did help him realize some things he wouldn't have figured out on his own (like his love for Hibari ). Moreover, these interactions did help Tsuna understand the person more, and himself as well. I guess it's not the most acceptable way to go about these issues, but considering that they're young and quite inexperienced when dealing with emotions, it's understandable if they start acting impulsive or overlook some things that could have been easily dealt with if they tried thinking beyond themselves for once XD

I also feel a bit sympathetic for Dino now. I know that Hibari is meant for Tsuna, but I don't like how Dino's feelings are being overlooked or how he's seen as someone who stole Kyouya from Tsuna. I don't think he's ever been aware of that, and it's obvious how he never intended for things to end up the way they did. He's also understanding, and he knew when to back off even if it was hurting him. I like him for that. He's quite selfless and thinks of Tsuna's welfare a lot. :) *hugs Dino*

Kusakabe has got to be one of my favorite characters in this story. He's just warm and understanding. He's not too pushy, yet he's not a pushover either. He knows his limits and extends a helping hand when needed. :) Needless to say, he's one of the more mature characters... His presence in the story is very welcomed. :)

The ring battle sure wasn't what I had expected, but it's still great. My only complaint is how Tsuna's strength seems to be downplayed here, or how he's less perceptive. His hyper intuition is one of the most notable features accompanied by going into Hyper Dying Will Mode. Canon Tsuna would have been able to dodge or at least anticipate some of the attacks directed at him, but oh well :)

I'm excited for the next chapter. :) A jealous Hibari feeds my soul. I dunno, I guess I just feel giddy whenever he gets like that. :3

Have a good day~!
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 41 . 3/18
Thank you for the update! And i really love the scene of Tsuna and Kyouya on the first part. Kyouya not being weak.. I just melted
Anyway, Kyouya vs. Reborn? really know when to do a cliff!
tsukinopen chapter 1 . 3/3
feigning his death?
AiMila chapter 41 . 3/3
ok, this was a really good chapter.
now we only need Reborn approval of Hibari to finally have the family comeplete
0 chapter 41 . 2/28
So many updates I'm sooo happy! Still wondering how you can crank out amazing chapters so quickly. I did like the ring battle, I think it's really what was needed instead of a fight to prove who can beat who into the ground. Also Hibari vs Reborn sounds super exciting, but I can't help but feel Hibari is a goner -.-'
Zivyx chapter 41 . 2/28
Let's be real, Reborn is going to wreck Kyoya
yukino76 chapter 41 . 2/27
thanks for the update
Kuroyne chapter 41 . 2/26
Finally! The battle and the result. I've been waiting for so long. I don't have many words to say but only 3: I loved it. I hope you can update soon, really. This is one of my favourites stories. Thanks for your hard work!
lulubeck chapter 41 . 2/26
thank you so much for the update! will wait for the next chapter :)
Shiro-chan1827 chapter 41 . 2/26
Kabe-san~~~ You're really the voice of reason, you're an ANGEL! *sob*
I swear I'm crying when Kabe guilt trip Hibari. Ahhh, the feels... Kabe really like the personify of Rain element, yep, like Yamamoto XD
And yeah! Good Tsuna, don't be so forgiving. If he give Hibari chance BUT with effort, I can't imagine if he forgive Dino. No, he don't need to and shouldn't forgive Dino. Well, if they're that daily ordinary love life drama, he can forgive Dino. Sadly, he's mafia boss, of Vongola Family. Forgive and might let him loose and give more chance for harm in future? Yeah, right.
Hibari sometimes act like a kid, he even need Kabe-san to point the obvious. Ckckck, not everything is about you, Hibari. Oh and Hibari, you're usually calls other with full name or nickname for people that you dub as nothing, why you still call him with 'Dino', why not 'Cavallone' or 'herbivore' or 'Bronco' or whatever as long as not first name? *fume* *rage* *speaking with full of venom*
Now, I can't wait for Mukuro or Takeshi to call out to Hibari. I don't think other Guardians can have as much big impact as these two. I mean, Mukuro is the one who have the same feelings for the same person AND the one who have sex with his love interest, and Takeshi is the always calm and carefree one but actually can be poisonous when he want to.
Reborn, oh God Reborn. He's the one who Tsuna need to hear advice from. And he's good at that. And he knew where to draw a line of getting involved further, because "these kids aren't kids anymore and need to solve their problems themselves. But the good adult Reborn will give little hint here and there so they won't stray from their path too much". I really like it when Reborn is Tsuna's anchor as his father figure. He even more father-like than that bast- ahem, Iemitsu. Yep, that Sawada Iemitsu *hissed*
Mara fray chapter 41 . 2/26
I did want a physical fight but I think I liked this better it fits more with the last chapter. It shows the support the guardians are willing to give to Tsuna and I love that bond. :)
VongolaDecima chapter 41 . 2/26
I enjoyed the fight! I kinda wanted Tsuna and Xanxus to come to blows but I'm fine with what happened. But come on Hibari, you can't just go fighting Reborn like that...that's a no-no. Well, I wonder how this is gonna turn out
Aella Yuki chapter 41 . 2/26
I am destroyed.

You have destroyed me with this, this, this chapter.

I actually got the notification for this right when it updated, so I'm really happy. But I'm in the middle of midterm madness so I guess I'm kind of mad about that. Mad that I haven't studied enough where I can relax and everything and read this fic of yours.

ANYWAYS.

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL. LIKE I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU DID IT BUT THE RING BATTLE WAS EXACTLY HOW I ENVISIONED IT. EVERYONE, meaning Tsuna's guardians, ACCEPTED TSUNA TO BE THEIR TRUE SKY AND I JUST WANTED TO CRY. (I can't though because I'm currently in the library, supposedly studying for my midterm Monday noon :') )

I'm really happy. This chapter made me really happy. Tsuna and Kyouya are finally on speaking terms, THE RING BATTLE, everyone's absolute adoration and belief for Tsuna, FUTURE REBORN x KYOUYA CONFRONTATION - I'm in love.

Thank you so much for this. I'm so excited to see what else is going to happen. I'm so excited for the Kyoko confrontation. I'm so excited to read about this new development in Kyouya's and Tsuna's relationship. I'm so excited for Kyouya to finally learn what it's supposed to be like as Tsuna's Cloud. I'm so excited for everything.

I absolutely can't wait for the next chapter :')
1,749 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »