Reviews for A Companion of Sorts
Candy Penguin chapter 43 . 3/9
Ooooohhh booi, so much STUFF went down! The ring battle was AWESOME! Tsuna (and Hibari, at the last second) kicked ASSES. And whooaa that end... man, for a second I thought Yamamoto and Mukuro were gonna fight... o_o Gonna admit, I was kind of hoping they did, that would've been fun to see. I think Mukuro needs a beat down every now and again, and it's not everyday that our beloved Rain snaps. Watch yourself Mukkun. XD

Mmmm... I love my dear Tuna to bits, but I didn't like his attitude when dealing with Dino. I understand he was upset with his relationship with Hibari and he definitely has the right to be possessive and angry but still... it's not like Dino was some stranger, Dino was someone important to Tsuna (I think), and it hurts to see that Tsuna didn't have any trust in Dino, when he hadn't even properly asked for Dino's side of the story, he just full out attacked him - almost KILLING him. I can understand the first time Tsuna fought him out of fury, but then he went to his house and attempted to do the same thing AGAIN. And the thing about Dino "stealing" Hibari away - again, I understand the anger, but it's not like it was intentional, I hope Tsuna realizes. Dino made a huge mistake, but it's not like it's irreversible. Like Yamamoto said, it will take some time, but eventually things will be right again. I hope Tsuna doesn't keep the door slammed on Dino's face and instead try to understand where he comes from.

I hope you don't take that as an attack - because it's really not, I absolutely LOVE this story and can't wait for the next update- but... I don't know. It just hurts to see Dino being casted aside like that. After all, he cared deeply about Tsuna. Even when he could have put off Vongola related-things to go frolicking through the meadows with Hibari, he didn't. He tried to do everything he could for Vongola with their boss gone and now it's like his loyalty to Vongola is not even worth a fraction of their time anymore. I'm pretty sure Dino knows now to not try anything with Hibari (I sure hope he doesn't, I'm not very fond of D18/18D lol) but I hope Tsuna and everyone else decides to forgive him, I feel like he deserves that at least.

Anyways, as always, can't wait for the next update~
joni chapter 43 . 3/9
I'm so glad this story hasn't been abandoned! THANK YOU!
lulubeck chapter 43 . 2/7
thank you so much for this wonderful chapter - fic! uber love this story. I've been following this for years and even 'til now, I'm still hooked & in love with this fic! :)
Zivyx chapter 43 . 2/4
Aww that 8059 part was cute
Aella Yuki chapter 43 . 2/1
Duuuuuuuuude,

I'm so happy to know that Tsuna knows subconsciously that he doesn't need to hold back against Kyouya, unlike when he's with the other guardians. Just knowing that Kyouya can bring out that... /aggressive/ side makes me a shed a tear. I don't know. I love when relationships can be on more equal grounds.

I also love how you showed how interconnnected everyone is, especially towards Tsuna. Just by knowing that there was something remotely off in his Dying Will flame. Just. Beautiful.

I'm really excited to see Gokudera's interpretation of Enma. And I want to see how Gokudera particularly makes up to Tsuna.

I'm just excited to read this story ah. Thanks for the great update!
yukino76 chapter 43 . 1/31
good update
Undertheskys chapter 43 . 1/31
Great update, can't wait for the next
bonbonpich chapter 42 . 1/26
hey, bonbonpich here _. i'm glad you still update this.
Zero-sensei chapter 42 . 12/30/2016
Hands down one of the best KHR fanfictions I have read and have continued to read over the years. I hadn't read it in years so I decided to read the whole thing over again and catch up There's so much depth and feeling and continuity which makes it all flow so well. I love you're writing and maybe I can draw up some fan art of this to show my appreciation. Thanks so much and keep up the good work! (ง ω)ว Zero-sensei
Undertheskys chapter 42 . 12/15/2016
Poor poor Dino... The story is good so far, I loved reading it but I just feel that Tsuna should be a little stronger and shouldnt rely so much on others to solve his problems.
Undertheskys chapter 42 . 12/15/2016
Poor poor Dino... The story is good so far, I loved reading it but I just feel that Tsuna should be a little stronger and shouldnt rely so much on others to help solve some of his problems... I cant wait until the next update.
Undertheskys chapter 38 . 12/15/2016
What a BEAUTIFUL SPEECH TSUNA! Gokudera is speaking the truth "The ring continues to choose him! E !"
Undertheskys chapter 34 . 12/15/2016
Yay Tsuna went back home
Undertheskys chapter 33 . 12/15/2016
Aww man I wanna know what kind of relationship Tsuna has with everyone in the future
Undertheskys chapter 32 . 12/15/2016