Reviews for A Companion of Sorts
Arkticfox chapter 38 . 7/6
Yeaas, I can't wait for the next chapter. As always, great work!
Hey, you know, you story is like really inspired from kimi wa pet, you should give it some credit...
Mara fray chapter 38 . 5/15
I feel like either ninth or Rino is going to die and that's why they are having a funeral :( so sad
when hibari came into the room I thought it was really him and that he had just changed after hearing Tsuna's speech boy was I wrong
;(
Mukuro better have been lying
if hibari is with dino I am going to cry angry tears. this is too much...
No I don't think hibari would do that at least I think dino would have enough restraint after his talk with reborn
Can't wait to see the battle
I feel like Tsuna is going to get beaten but that won't work for the story

ps. When yamamoto apologized it. my heart went out to him it was so sad ;u; but it showed how much he cared

Love your story
I shall see it to the end
and try to review every chapter from here on forward
Ahhhh dat cliffhanger. Awesome chapter as always.
Aella Yuki chapter 38 . 4/30
OH KJSNFKJSNDGKVNSBFBSNFGRHDKBMFSND

So, I didn't get any email about this updating and when I went on my profile to reread an old favorited story, seeing this on the top of my favorite stories had me confused. I checked the date on this and it said 4-13-2015 and I blew up in an array of emotions. Briefly, it was euphoria and then anger poured over.

HOW COULD FF NOT NOTIFY ME AND DEPRIVE ME FROM READING THIS BEAUTIFUL STORY UPDATE UGH.

But anyways,

This, like every other update, is beautiful. Well-written. And it keeps me on the edge of my seat every time. I love how Tsuna told everyone how he truly felt about Vongola, his stand about being Decimo and how Kyouya's presence helped him realize what he truly wanted. It's that one moment where I feel proud of him. And it's bit relieving to see that he is finally able to express that instead of internalizing his tumultuous feelings like usual.

I'm really excited for the next chapter :)
NaruSasuNS chapter 38 . 4/24
Yeah! jealous!Tsuna is coming again x)
AiMila chapter 38 . 4/22
i dont blame mukuro...he cares...in his on sadistic way. and the battle...oh my chicken this is going to be intense
Aida chapter 38 . 4/18
The way you write your story made me love 1827 much more! 3
I really hope they will reconcile back, I love their cute moments together

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY FUNERAL?! :O
VongolaDecima027 chapter 38 . 4/18
I was so proud of Tsuna's speech! It was very Tsuna-like to call his guardians and everyone his family before they were famiglia and I agree. Ugh but come on Xanxus, can we not do this? Like seriously, you already lost the first time and like Gokudera said, the ring keeps choosing Tsuna every time he has to fight for it. Now, Mukuro you do know you just caused MORE conflict between Dino and Tsuna right? Tsuna is already annoyed with the blonde and you probably made it 5x worse
Reah-Kitsune chapter 38 . 4/17
YAY! Another sweet chappy! Hooray! (\0/)
Is it wrong that i want to punch Xanxus? *innocent look* He is a jerk! (a handsome one but still a jerk!)
Yeah! Go Tsuna go! Beat some sense into Hib-...uh...i meant... Dino, yeah Dino! No one messes with Tsu-kun's love and gets away! The crazy fangirls are rooting for you! *assembles team of fangirls and starts chearing*
And a huge thanks once again to you, Keat-san! Thanks for the entertainment this boring night! Don't know if you call 3:30 a.m. night but oh well! *shrugs*
See you on the next chappy!
Shiro-chan1827 chapter 38 . 4/16
Oh man, I don't know how to react! I'm originally hate Dino (I accept that he's good-looking, cool, and kind, but just bah! I seems to hate him since the first time), and I think Tsuna is suffering enough with his heartbreaking relationship and betrayal of Dino. So, can you please, PLEASE make Tsuna give Dino one piece of his mind? I just can't stand it! I'm a totally D18 hater, so you can expect me to so in love with this fic but there's a hate in it. Ufufu
urge chapter 38 . 4/15
Thank you!
lulubeck chapter 38 . 4/14
Why do u have to stop on that part? can't wait for hibarixtsunaxdino confrontation. Please update soon! Onegai... LoOking forward for the next chap!
3 chapter 38 . 4/14
Just want to commend you for taking up such an ambitious project, especially since the actual series was from so long ago, it must be hard to start writing again on it. Nevertheless your story is still amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter!
gabrielatsuki chapter 38 . 4/14