Reviews for A Companion of Sorts
Aida chapter 38 . 4/18
The way you write your story made me love 1827 much more! 3
I really hope they will reconcile back, I love their cute moments together

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY FUNERAL?! :O
VongolaDecima027 chapter 38 . 4/18
I was so proud of Tsuna's speech! It was very Tsuna-like to call his guardians and everyone his family before they were famiglia and I agree. Ugh but come on Xanxus, can we not do this? Like seriously, you already lost the first time and like Gokudera said, the ring keeps choosing Tsuna every time he has to fight for it. Now, Mukuro you do know you just caused MORE conflict between Dino and Tsuna right? Tsuna is already annoyed with the blonde and you probably made it 5x worse
Reah-Kitsune chapter 38 . 4/17
YAY! Another sweet chappy! Hooray! (\0/)
Is it wrong that i want to punch Xanxus? *innocent look* He is a jerk! (a handsome one but still a jerk!)
Yeah! Go Tsuna go! Beat some sense into Hib-...uh...i meant... Dino, yeah Dino! No one messes with Tsu-kun's love and gets away! The crazy fangirls are rooting for you! *assembles team of fangirls and starts chearing*
And a huge thanks once again to you, Keat-san! Thanks for the entertainment this boring night! Don't know if you call 3:30 a.m. night but oh well! *shrugs*
See you on the next chappy!
Shiro-chan1827 chapter 38 . 4/16
Oh man, I don't know how to react! I'm originally hate Dino (I accept that he's good-looking, cool, and kind, but just bah! I seems to hate him since the first time), and I think Tsuna is suffering enough with his heartbreaking relationship and betrayal of Dino. So, can you please, PLEASE make Tsuna give Dino one piece of his mind? I just can't stand it! I'm a totally D18 hater, so you can expect me to so in love with this fic but there's a hate in it. Ufufu
urge chapter 38 . 4/15
Thank you!
lulubeck chapter 38 . 4/14
Why do u have to stop on that part? can't wait for hibarixtsunaxdino confrontation. Please update soon! Onegai... LoOking forward for the next chap!
3 chapter 38 . 4/14
Just want to commend you for taking up such an ambitious project, especially since the actual series was from so long ago, it must be hard to start writing again on it. Nevertheless your story is still amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter!
gabrielatsuki chapter 38 . 4/14
Mukuro is bad!
akuma-river chapter 38 . 4/14
How did they beat the Varia's battle for the rings if they didn't have Hibari for the Cloud ring? Was it a 6 on 7 battle or a 6 on 6?

A funeral? For whom? The kid who betrayed Tsuna? Or someone else?

Is Mukuro, playing matchmaker here?
Xeyuxe20 chapter 38 . 4/13
Funeral? to whom? O.o anyways I don't mind long chapters (better even :)) so keep dem comin :D
Jealousy is a vile thing
BlueRobyn01 chapter 38 . 4/13
Ahhhh, I think you got that speech that Tsuna made pretty well.

But yay! Update! I was so happy when I spotted this and immediately read the chapter. I'm a little sad that it was short but I understand the reason behind that.

Mukuro, what are you doing? Are you trying to get Tsu-kun tired so he's not at his best the next night? StOP. I swear that man is jealous. I hope we get to see more of the other Guardians as well, like maybe Lambo and Chrome! Adorable Chrome! I look forward to your next update and the things it may bring next! :D
omg omg, i was waiting patiently for a new chapter and here it is! i dont have much to say, just loved this chapter! *waits again patiently for the next one* *big grin*
romagen chapter 38 . 4/13
A funeral?! Who's going to die?
Red Speaks chapter 37 . 3/25
This is the first KHR fanfic I've read and all I could say was that you got me hooked! Now, I can't help but vouch for 1827 in all fics although I have some serious love for All27, haha.

This is so well-written that I actually spent three days reading the whole of it. And that, in itself, is a miracle because I usually get bored after a dozen chapters. This, however, is an exception. I always anticipate for the next chapter that all though I need to take a break, I kept pushing myself to read.

(Yes, unhealthy right?)

Anyways, I love this and hope the inspiration stays until the end. :)
1,692 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »