Reviews for Anonymous
Irbise chapter 12 . 2/11/2013
wow, this was so amazing and the insight onto the slutty lifestyle of Genesis and Sephiroth at the beginning of the story was really interresting :)
CodeLyoko chapter 12 . 2/17/2011
Awww the ending was so bittersweet! It makes me sad knowing what happens in crisis core ( But I love how Sephiroth gives him the earring, it's so adorable.
CandyDreamQueen chapter 8 . 1/13/2011
Okay so as you can tell I am only on chapter eight, but I couldn't wait any longer to review. This story is simply amazing! I'm so in love with your writing. It would take the entire nine thousand seven hundred eighty four characters I have left to explain how much I adore it. This has been my favorite chapter. I loved the wonder of Sephiroth and Genesis’s discovery of love. Sephiroth was so marvelously true to his character, and I just adore Genesis. And this line was hands down one of my favorite ever written:

"How can I be in a state of non-existence? You can't touch love. You can't hold it. You can't look at it. You can't analyze it. It's… it's not real."

This entire chapter was beautifully written without seeming sappy, rushed, or OOC. I can't wait to get to the end, but at the same time wish it never would.

Magnificent job!
SaigoNoSefirosu chapter 12 . 6/11/2010
No more chapters? This is an amazing story! i'm sad to see it end...i feel like crying now. This is one of the best stories I've read on here! I myself am writing a vinXseph fanfic but I'm kinda stuck in a writing block. I'll be waiting for more stories by you!
AKJSNA chapter 12 . 5/12/2010
This is such a pretty story:)

Loved it to the end:)
gothss123 chapter 12 . 2/21/2010
i hate but love this story.i totally agree that love doesnt exist !
Squelettique chapter 12 . 1/18/2010
this fic has surpassed every other I've read in my life, and it now proudly sits at the very top as Favorite.

absolutely amazing, you did an incredible job on this fic!
Sajira chapter 12 . 1/11/2010
I loved the story, especially the chappy where sephiroth realizes qhat love is, but the end was kinda crappy. you could do better! another chappy please. maybe make genesis reconsider the foursome?
sphinxofthenile chapter 12 . 1/10/2010
Aw, that was such a sweet ending. I liked the symbolism in the earring. Too bad things went ugly between them later. Thank you for the story, I very much enjoyed it! :)
ananannanaananannanymous chapter 12 . 1/9/2010
Having spent my New Year's Eve in Iceland with the scenery exactly as you described, I was quite taken with this last chapter.

I wish something like that happened to me then XD

The only crit I have is a small verb tense error, "I thinks." Other than that, it's a dream.

You've been working on this story pretty much since I met you. It's strange to have it be over.

Well, we'll just have the next one to talk about! :D

It's been positively lovely- A wonderful glimpse into promiscuity, confusion, and love.

I can't wait until the next epic XD

arnaneemouse chapter 11 . 12/30/2009
CHARACTER INDEED.

But this part confused me:

“Excuse me if I’ve developed a tiny attachment to my definition of sex, which is to exchange bodily fluid with the one you care for most.”

“Last I checked, the Gaia dictionary has the definition of sex as bodily intercourse between two humans/animals/etc, most specifically used in describing the human action. It says nothing about love.”

“… mister fucking genius.”

“Now now, there’s no need to use bad language. It doesn’t suit you.”

“My point, Genesis, is that sex has nothing to do with love and all to do with feeling… amazing. Your definition of sex fits more to the definition of ‘making love’, which I wholeheartedly agree with.”

From what I understand, it was Gen, Seph, Gen, Seph... And then Seph again. What threw me off was that it was in a different set of quotes. If he was still speaking, it should have been in the same set, right? If it was a mistake, it's kay- I make that one too, sometimes.

Other than that, it did get confusing sometimes, but if you want it to sound natural with four males without using not-dialogue, it's going to get confusing. So I think you did a really good job with it!

Also, when I found out they were playing Twister, I got SO HAPPY.

Also also, that makes 15 doughnuts each. ... I don't think even I could do that. That's impressive...
sphinxofthenile chapter 11 . 12/30/2009
Hahahaha, loved it! So sweet and fun. Thank you for the lovely update!
Anoneemouse chapter 10 . 12/1/2009
IT STARTS. AGAIN.

Reading it again, you did a really good job at the possible double meaning of the dialogue between Angeal and Sephiroth from behind the locked door. The same words meant completely different things based on mindset. Kudos, well played.

My only complaint would be that the reactions seem so conclusion-jumping and exaggerated. But then I remembered I was overestimating people in love. I forgot for a minute there what a pestilent force insecurity is. And insecurity abound there is here.

And I also like and dislike the memory loss. While it could be just the writer wanting to get on with things, I also felt like it was true to life. After emotionally tortuous events like 'finding out your love is cheating on you with your ex best friend,' things like what you wrote happen. Pff, it's happened to me before, almost that exact reaction. So I guess it really hit home.

Also, I still feel like Angeal should apologize a little too. BUT THAT'S JUST ME.

I guess the doughnuts will suffice.
sphinxofthenile chapter 10 . 10/25/2009
Another lovely update! I really enjoy discovering feelings with your Genesis, so real and so gripping. Keep it up!
derrrp chapter 10 . 10/22/2009
:D

You updated! Hooray! Another marvelous chapter. Usually I don't like it when two characters come to terms after a fight in one chapter, but I got the feeling that a long time had past that made it seem realistic. I know that you stated there was a decent amount of time, but what counts is that I 'felt' it too. 3

I wonder how the story will continue. All problems have been solved, yes? Or is there more to come?

See you next chapter.