Reviews for Devil Inside
Konoha's White Fang chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
Wow, just wow. This story is totally absolutely and completely brilliant. I always wondered how stories written by two brilliant minds would be, and to say that I was not let down would be an understatement.

This is a job well done! Great work, I'm looking forward to read more of your work.

Have a great week!

KWF
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
Great story. It was kind of tense there for awhile. But you brought me home.I enjoyed reading about the brothers having each other's six. And how they deal with these very scary demons and each other.:)
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Great story so far. I've got my tunes loaded up and Rocking out to the story.:)

So it looks like we're in for another bumpy ride. Kick it in the ass and Rock On.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 4 . 3/22/2009
OMG love...this was an absoloutly stunningly written peice!

I LOVED this fic more than ever!

amazingly written, god you lot have talents leveling EK himself!

but wow...

what an incredable story, i love how you write the brothers internal pain and suffering and how they cope, it's soo spot on to how they are brothers and its beautiful!

incedable fic loves!

youthere chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
Hm, I'll never look at a clown the same way, what an utterly creepy scene.

The black light devil's trap are a really clever idea.

I really liked the worn out- but fighting feeling of the end scene- very well done.

I enjoyed this story- thanks for a good read :)
youthere chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
Sam with the chocking again... It made me laugh how he was waiting for Dean to rib hi about The Strangler coming after him... heheh. You write the Boy's interaction really well.

Jack the Ripper's back?... here's hoping Bobby's got some contacts in London.
youthere chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Ouf, the first part actually made me feel a little sick. It was horrifyingly real.

I really liked dean'a midnigt research bout, and Sam interpretation of the situation... made me chuckle. I also really liked that it was Dean who found the A and how you connect it to him finding the sigil in Shadow- see, boy's got smarts!:)
7kstar chapter 4 . 12/14/2008
Ah poor dean...so tired of fighting and yet not able to stop. Loved the whumpage at the end. Nice story. Got a little for everyone of course my favorite is Dean. Glad there is more to look forward too!
Kira Reed chapter 4 . 12/14/2008
Wow!

From beginning to end you had me hooked. There was not a moment in this episode where I yawned and said I can finishe reading it later. I wanted to know everything the whole way! This was so well done. I was on the edge of my seat with a box of tissues when Dean found Sam...every emotion that was there was pouring off the words into my head, I could see it...heartbreaking.

As for Gacy...yeah I too like Serenity&chaos felt like I needed to wash up...that was...gah! Poor Dean...and I was so proud of Sam! Again loved the details, the discriptions is what really holds the reader to the story, I was chained to the screen until I finished it.

Bravo!

Gaelic this is a good way to go out, with a bang. And SJ. I am looking forward to what your other episodes are going to be like. I am excited. *smiles* You are going to be awesome! You already are. *hugs tight*

Again, you both did an AMAZING JOB! So happy for you both. *does a little dance*

Thank you so much for the ride! Amazing!
Kira Reed chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
This keeps getting better and better for us to read, but so much worse for the brothers. Wow the locked in a freezer bit was terrifying, I felt the fear that was coming off of Sam, nearly gave me a new fear to worry about. *laugh* (Which was now recently experienced...reading that again and you got the emotion done well! *apluads*

And Dean, wow I always love it when you guy get the feeling down, he is so scared for Sam, I have to calm myself down from all the suspence. This was well done. My heart ached for Dean when he couldn't get a hold of his Dad, but good ol' Bobby was there for him, and that's a wonderful relationship, have to love Bobby Singer.

Everything is so well thought out and put together as always. And the scene where Sam was there with Dean after he was shot. *tears* This is a wonderful plot and I love that I can see it play out without much effort. Can wait for tomorrow.

Again I am so happy that this is getting good ratings and even has pulled others out of the shadows to comment. Means you are doing something right. It's hard not to comment!

*hugs* Great job, keep it up.
Kira Reed chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Woohoo! I loved that chapter! Poor Sam got strangled by the Boston Strangler. The banter again amazing, the story is so great and the scene in the hotel room fixing Sam up after, I could see it playing in my head, this whole episode I can see so clear in my head.

I don't have to work very hard at picturing it. Loved this part.

[Soon the bed nearest the door creaked with Dean’s weight and Dean groaned as he stretched out.

“I’m getting too old for this shit,” Dean breathed.

“Okay, Murtaugh,” Sam teased, closing his eyes and listening to the sounds of night. Water in the pipes through the walls around them, cars on the highway outside, muted voices with meaningless words, his brother’s breath.

“Whatever, dude. I’m Riggs, you’re Murtaugh.”

“Uh-huh,” Sam mumbled, willing sleep to claim him.]

That's what I am talking about, you have their personallities done so well. I am so excited for you both and love that this episode is getting such great ratings! Keep it coming cause you have us all hooked!

*HUGS*

Just so amazing, I can't get enough of it!
Kira Reed chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Amazing work you two! I am so happy with this, and as always I love the banter between brothers. The very beginning terrified me, that was very scary and pretty realistic. You capture the mood and tone so very well. I am always hooked into the story when reading your work.

This was so amazing, really loved the brother moments, I am a sucker for them, and you both have the brothers down so well! I am amazed everytime I read either one of your works, even the ones you do together.

I really hope you get good ratings on this cause as everyone before me has said this is amazing! *hugs both*

I can't wait to read the rest. *smiles and clears throat*

*hugs SJ!* Just because.

Re reading it has been just as wonderful! I love this story very much and with the plot that went on in our own RP SJ...this story is just so, m prefect! Again I really love the way you both can capture the characters of the brothers...there are too many out there that can not stick to it and have them at eachother throats...really disheartening. I love your work! You are amazing and I can't wait to read more!

Kira.
PADavis chapter 4 . 12/13/2008
Nice job - thorough, creepy as all get out too. Thanks for posting this here. Look forward to reading the new one.

Phoebe
PADavis chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I realize I'm late reading, but reading I am. I loved the setup and the 'case' in this chapter. The letter A intriguing - off to read ch 2.

Phoebe
bayre chapter 4 . 12/12/2008
Great fic start to finish!