Reviews for A Blackened Core
Altarf chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
You kinda lost me around the Gwen x Merlin part but I'm going to try to keep going none the less :]
Guest chapter 21 . 8/4/2011
You're a genius! But I liked it to be a happy ending... :(
Black Light Brightness chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! PLEASE write a Sequel! _
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 21 . 11/19/2010
i liked it tnx for writing it1
Genie chapter 21 . 10/17/2010
OH U BETTER B DOING A SEQUEL TO THIS! IT'S BLOODY BRILLIANT AND U CANT END IT THER. PLEASE! SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQU SEQUELEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL i could go on but u get the idea lol. PLUS look at all the reviews u got. come on PRETTY PLAESE. ]
myrmidryad chapter 21 . 9/21/2010
Yay! You're back! :D
WolftheForsaken chapter 21 . 9/19/2010
Well i've just read the lot, i thought it was a bit of a slow start if i'm entirely honest but after that it got really really good :D i absolutely loved the bit in the cave with merlin's return. Amazing work :)
FallenUpStairs chapter 21 . 9/15/2010
I was wondering when the sequel would be made. But I listened to the music while I read this trailer and I literally had goosebumps the whole time, the music was perfect. I can't wait for the sequel.
Writing2Death chapter 21 . 9/12/2010
I'm looking forward to this in a ridiculous amount!

:DD
Militant Delusionalist chapter 20 . 7/19/2010
Fantastic. Just spend the last few hours reading this and I LOVED IT! The best Merlin fic I've read. I love how you fleshed this out and developed the plot. The battle scene was beyond epic and I would hope the show has something at least close to what you wrote. I haven't checked to see if you finished the sequel, but I'll check soon. I stayed up all night reading this. :) So worth it. Brilliant job!
jayley chapter 18 . 4/22/2010
i almost feel like merlin halfway deserved to die for that stunt! honestly, after everything that happened, he thought she'd stop if he gave her the core? they always kill u after u give them what they want!
SeceretGoldenEyes chapter 20 . 3/26/2010
Wow. Completely and utterly AWESOME! This has got to be one of the best Merlin fics I have ever read - I cant believe it has only 94 reviews?

I love the ideas in this story - the cores, the dark magic, Edwin and Nimueh banding together, Merlin's darker self... I especially enjoyed the scene where Edwin is teaching Merlin dark magic, and that chapter when Merlin was trying to resist killing Arthur totaly BLEW MY MIND! Some incredible writing skill here. Also the battle at the end was indescribably brilliant, especially Arthurs thoughts when he descovers that Merlin is a sorcerer - you really do have a talent for describing peoples emotions, and also for really bringing out the darkness in the story.

I conratulate you on writing such an exciting, action filled, dark Merlin fic - it really was a great pleasure to read - I eagerly await the sequel.
Oreal770 chapter 20 . 1/11/2010
a-m-a-z-i-n-g

one problem - im gonna regret staying up this late tomorrow when i have to get up for school.

couldnt stop reading, absolutely brilliant! no spelling or grammatical mistakes, enthralling, gripping. it was very well planned out, linking together flawlessly to create something...

magical.

a treasure and an honour to read.

Oreal