Reviews for Star Wars: Five Things Continued
ArwenMUC chapter 8 . 12/9/2009
This is certainly a different kind of SW fanfiction...I've never read anything like this. :)

You've taken each of these characters, then had stuff happen to them (or put them in situations) that didn't happen in the movies. This opens up the possibility for exploring some of these scenarios.

Good job.
skywalker05 chapter 8 . 4/8/2009
I enjoyed seeing what other authors had done for these, and Greedo's mention of Mos Espa in front of Vader was a "oh no" sort of moment. Good work.
jedigal125 chapter 8 . 4/8/2009
good story
skywalker05 chapter 7 . 4/8/2009
Haha, that's fine that you used the name that I did-I'm glad you like it.

There's something so creepy about the obliviousness of the first one. I both can totally see him as a farmer and would never have imagined that. Nice.

I really liked the idea of Maul training Anakin, but you outdid that with the thrilling idea of Maul carrying out Order 66. Keeping him in shadows for that long makes a lot of sense, and, well, that's just cool. (Although I could devote many words to Maul vs. Mace!)

And a victory at Kalakar VI! Fantastic.

This was a pleasure to read. _ Do remember to capitalize "force", that's all. ;
phantom-jedi1 chapter 6 . 4/4/2009
All I can say about the second one is ouch! That's about the only thing that could have made the end of ROTS worse!

And I love the infinities one, as the ROTJ version is my favorite out of the three. Who can flip to the last page and not have an "Oh!" moment when seeing Vader in white armor? :)

Phantom Jedi
pronker chapter 6 . 2/5/2009
The horror story lover in me likes the second one, while the last one satisfies the heart. Good going here! Maul? If you can flesh out his story, terrific. I'd always imagined him getting those tattoos in a fascinating way.
Jedi-2B chapter 6 . 2/5/2009
Very imaginative. As I'm more of a fan of the OT than the prequels, the ones centered in that era were my favorite. And many of them could inspire even more diverged paths, such as if Chewie and Tarful had squeezed into the life pod with Yoda (now there's an image), then Han may have stayed in the Imperial army, and the whole history of the galaxy would've changed.
Skykhanhunter chapter 6 . 2/4/2009
Epic. I recognised the last one from the Infinities comics. An excellent interpretation of the ending.

regards Skykhanhunter
skywalker05 chapter 6 . 2/3/2009
"Clone Troopers" doesn't need to be capitalized I don't think.

II is really creepy. *shudders* I really don't like the idea of a suited Padme. I mean, Palpatine might do it. But it's creepy, and a feminine version of the Vader suit is sortof a silly idea I think. She wouldn't have the same type of suit I don't think, because she didn't have the same type of injuries. It was a very creative one, but I'd rather not see it expanded, if that makes sense.

Aw, I was good. "You can't win Darth" should have a comma before the name though.

Aw, IV. *hugs Luke*

The white armor was so striking in Infinities, and you've done an interesting exploration of Vader's thoughts in that scene here.

I look forward to each time you write these-they're such a strikingly different view of the SW universe.

*is rediculously excited for the next chapter*
Ziggy Sternenstaub chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Loved the Yoda section! Particularly the possibility involving Darth Xoaz and Palpatine.

Also, the possibility in which Yoda from a bug dies before Luke arrives was hilarious! Oh cosmic irony:D
skywalker05 chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
Nice turnaround with Yoda using the "fear leads to anger" line on Sidious-very creepy. Both first ones were creepy, really. I'd like to learn how Yoda turned, and where his Sith name comes from.

Way to insert humor into the potentially also-depressing part IV. I mean, it's still creepy, but-Yoda's comments were funny too.

A comma is needed after "Kyle Katarn" in V, I think.

Woot for Jedi Academy references. Good work. I think Yoda in the Yavin temple was the one thing I would never have imagined.
frodogenic chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
Heh heh...Number Four was the best. :) Number two was the most surprising. Y'know, for all it should have been done a thousand times by now, somehow the idea of turning Yoda to the dark side never crossed my mind?
pronker chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
Ha on IV and of course V has that interesting Jaden Korr in it ...
pronker chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
V: Baw! B-b-baw! Poor Han! Not that I enjoyed Chewie's passing so horribly, either, but, well, you know, if I'd had a choice ... I'm glad you tackled Chewbacca here and are keeping up this series. Chewbacca hasn't had an awful lot of fanfiction attention since the PT was released, though in the '70's and '80's there were enough mentions of him.
pronker chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
II and IV, evocative and involving ones and if you're looking for other characters and don't mind the EU (I can see that you're using Dark Horse) might I suggest Ferus Olin of Jude Watson's Jedi Quest and Last of the Jedi series? I understand that he also makes an appearance in the new series by Alex Wheeler.
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »