Reviews for Star Wars: Five Things Continued
pronker chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
Congratulations on 'unleashing the imagination' and finding these AUs to pursue, Dooku and Ventress' in particular.
TheMuleteer chapter 4 . 12/23/2008
WOW. These're well done.

Can't wait to see more
skywalker05 chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Hey, thanks for the mention. _

Very good. Chewbacca is more important than I for one give him credit for. There was one typo here: "Cousin" capitalized where it shouldn't be, in the first story. You characterize Chewie particularly well in that one, though.

Merry Christmas to you too.
Skykhanhunter chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
Excellent work. I will keep this under a close eye.

regards Skykhanhunter
skywalker05 chapter 3 . 12/9/2008
It's an art form by itself to decide which ones to place first and last, in "5 things" stories. As I write mine I'm also realizing how hard it is to establish a very AU scene in a short amount of time so that the reader knows what's going on. Good job. I look forward to each of your updates. That said, I think spitting on the floor is out of character for Dooku; he's too courtly for that.

I doubt that Sidious wouldn't sense Grievous' attack in part 3, but even so that was an unexpected twist on events. Shock value is important in these things. Nice.

"“The Jedi you knew is dead. There is only the Dark Side of the Force.”" Creepy.

lol, Xizor certainly does like droids less ugly than Grievous, and Sidious knows all about getting lackeys to destroy Black Sun.

Very good.
skywalker05 chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
Dooku becoming Chancellor would be deliciously different. Clever.

A story based off of number 2 would be fantastic. I wonder how Dooku would fare against Darth Maul-and what he would do about Anakin.

Capitalize "force" when it means the power the Jedi use.

Does 3 imply that Padme is Force-sensitive, or was Yoda just implying that she has an important fate?

I really like both "the colours of a hundred lightsabers filled the arena floor." and "Then there was only the Dark Side of the Force to keep him company."

Cyborg Jedi, very creepy. And Dooku would think of them as "sickening", even as he backed the project.

I can't imagine him calling himself "beautiful" though.

Sometimes you seem to cover too much time in too few words-I just can't help but feel that sweeps of years and battles (tangent: Yoda vs Dooku on Mustafar would be awesome, but I doubt Dooku would win) got a little too text-book-y when put in this short format. However, they were essential. The concept of Dooku fixing the thermal exhaust port thing was almost worth it.

These are good, fully as intriguing as Muleteer's as far as I can tell. Suggestions for characters-Asajj Ventress, Ahsoka Tano.
Jangotat2 chapter 2 . 12/1/2008
good story so far, can't wait for Grevious.
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3