Reviews for An Outsider Girl
johnnyscade chapter 1 . 15h
This was pretty funny. Good job at pointing out all the cliches people use when writing Outsiders fics lol!
DazzlinPinkLemonade chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I absolutely love this story. Can't tell you how many times I've read it. Hilarious! XD
Kcaelle chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
XD It was definitely funny. I loved how they were all breaking the 4th wall and Ponyboy was so confused. :) You must have thrown in almost all the cliches from Outsider fanfics. :D I give you much applause.
pinksugarrush chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Oh my gosh! I laughed so hard! LOL I just loved it!

From start to end! Steve was totally hilarious and I just loved loved it when everybody went crazy when Steve said hi to Ponyboy and then corrected himself by saying that he was being OOC and then called Pony a follower!

And the gang's reaction to the girl! The have such a wild mind.

Hahaha, Soda called his brother gay! Oh god, I loved it!

Keep up the good work!
greasergirl2012 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Thus is a look funny. I can't stop laughing. Especially the gay part.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Ohmygwash gayness
Tamika Flynn chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This was so funny I started sweating because I was laughing so hard. I wasn't supposed to be up so I was trying to keep from being too loud and...yeah. It was amazing. Seriously. My favorite part was when Steve's just like, "...follower." And, "Ohmygawsh, Ponyboy's gay!" That made me smile. :D

I'm going to force all my friends to read this now. (I don't want to favorite this because there's 69 faves right now, but, really, this is beyond worth it!)
The Punk In Disguise chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Omg, so random and hilarious. Loved it! Stay gold.
StayGold4ever chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Lol! That was hilarious ;)
OutsidersFanatic chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Oh my lord, I just found this. Brilliant, I tell you. Simply brilliant.

And all to true. It's kind of sad, really, how spot on this was. I swear, I've seen wayyy to many people describe their OC exactly as "Lisa" was here. I just loved it. And I loved Pony's reaction...that was classic. I just, can't say enough things about this. I can barely type right now, I'm laughing too much. I seriously need to tell more people about this, xD. Excellent job, my friend.
SophomoresTheory chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Haha, I love it. It was definitely as funny on paper (or technically screen) as I imagine it was in your head!
Speedyfan chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
LOL "FOLLOWER!"

"PONY'S GAY!"

"NOTHING LISA CANT FIX!"

I LOVE THIS!
Begonias chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
THIS IS SOO FUNNY!
Little Miss Dancer Girl chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
No, that was hilarious! The way you imitated all those crazy OOC stories out there made me bust my gut! You have a serious knack for sarcasm.

LMDG:)
divine energy chapter 1 . 3/8/2012

I'd like to apologize in advance. But this sets you free from your worry!

So heheheheh.