Reviews for Mr and Mrs Santa Claus
ExcellentDriver chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
This is your 100 review.

This story deserves to hit that milestone!

SO AMAZING!

Had me smiling the whole time, every single character very in character and every chapter completely ADORABLE.

I loved the end. So cute and I loved that it was all about Brennan's eyes. Emily really have one-of-a-kind eyes. And so does Booth. Brennan already noticed that, though, fortunately! LOL

Really good job here.
ExcellentDriver chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
That was utterly lovely!

The part where Parker sits on her lap and whisper on her ear... awww, totally adorable!

I'm loving this story, I love Christmas (and I was born on Christmas, though, that I don't like so much) and this makes me smile and wish it was Christmas time already!

Ok... I'll finish reading.
bookish327 chapter 7 . 4/29/2010
Oh, this was so sweet! I forgot to say in one of my earlier reviews that I caught how Parker said Brennan's trademark, "I don't know what that means" line. So fun.

I also liked the part where Booth said that only she would over-analyze those particular song lyrics. :-)

I also enjoyed the following line: "The normally calm, rational Brennan could barely catch her breath." It's always fun when she doesn't act like her normal self for a little while (like when she sang karaoke, for example). I also liked that she was acting mischievous when she told him he didn't need mistletoe to kiss her.

Finally, the final scene where they're kissing and talking about seeing each other again BEFORE Monday was so wonderfully fluffy. Loved it!
bookish327 chapter 6 . 4/29/2010
Regarding your A/N, I was impressed with all the versions of Santa that you DID know. :-)

You did an excellent job with Angela's and Cam's characterization. They were both so in-character and fun. I also liked the part about how they didn't run into any human obstacles to their goal when they were in normal clothes.

Also, nice Sinatra reference. Did either Hacker or Booth actually refer to him as Sinatra when they were quizzing her about her Rat Pack knowledge? If I remember correctly, they were only referred to by their first names or by their rodent moniker. ;-) So, if that's the case, she could still know who Frank Sinatra was (which would make sense, with her varied CD collection) when he was referred to by his full name. Good job with seeing that one coming! ;-)
bookish327 chapter 5 . 4/29/2010
One of my favorite parts:
"Let's get this party started," she answered, smiling at the strange look on Booth's face.

"How do you even know that phrase?" he questioned.

"Some things must remain a mystery." Her smile widened."

That was so hilarious! Perfect writing. Excellent job!
Another part I especially enjoyed:
"At some point within the last few minutes, 'Santa' had picked up an accent that Brennan couldn't place. Swedish, German, and perhaps a little British. And it was terrible. Regardless, she smiled to herself and wondered if she should implement an accent as well.

"Okay," she said, opting for a higher pitch in her voice rather than an accent."

The part about Brennan writing her real name on the nametag was also fun. I also liked the part about no one ever believing they're just partners. :-) The part about the food needing to be inspected first was a nice touch for realism, in addition to the earlier assumption that they wouldn't be celebrating Christmas at school. Another nice touch was both Booth and Brennan being nervous about her heading up a group of kids alone. Very wise. :-) Finally, the part where Parker tells her about him knowing it was her because, as his daddy says, no one has eyes like hers. That was very sweet. :-)
bookish327 chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
"That's completely counterintuitive, although there are admittedly things I don't understand about gender stereotypes." That was such a completely "Brennan"-ish thing to say. Excellent job with your characterization (of both characters)!

Also, excellent job coming up with naughty "Santa & Mrs. Claus"-related innuendo. :-)

Finally, I loved the "You put way too much thought into this." line. I agreed completely, but I could see Booth completely getting into the spirit of the situation and also thinking ahead to all possible eventualities.

Great job yet again! :-)
bookish327 chapter 3 . 4/29/2010
LOVED the "Sweets as a giant seven-year-old" bit! :-D
MyaParker chapter 7 . 1/11/2010
I really like your fanfic. I start to read it in French and I cannot wait to read the next chapter. Sorry if my English is not really perfect but your fic it's very good and I wanted you know that!
inactiveacount121212 chapter 7 . 1/3/2010
I loved this story! :) Great Job! :)
agrove chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
OMG This was hilarious! I actually laughed out loud reading this story. Great job!
CourtanayyyJayyy chapter 7 . 8/16/2009
Great story! Anything Parker is awesome!
cantdenytruelove chapter 7 . 8/6/2009
This was so cute :) Loved it!
KK chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
That story was so cute
crazeeria chapter 7 . 4/21/2009
so cutee! lol i loved it. Santa Booth would make christmas so very nice haha
amyylasee chapter 7 . 3/28/2009
i loved this story!

the endong was pertect!

i love how brenan sed

'i said i wouldn't punch you if u didnt kiss me and your not so...'

really great!

kepp writing ill be reading more

of ur stories (: