Reviews for Mr and Mrs Santa Claus
cheshireskitten chapter 7 . 1/27/2009
so sweet
Incretsible chapter 7 . 1/26/2009
Wonderful story, so sweet and familish (if that even is a word :P)

I have to say 1 thing. In the Netherlands 'Sinterklaas' is a different celebration altough it looks like it and is celebrated in the same month (on the 5th of December) :D

I'm going to read some more fics from you, if you have any ;)
Harmne chapter 7 . 1/20/2009
Really good story. I liked the complication of the keys locked in the car, and the fact that Parker knew and was so sweet about the way he told Brennan. And of course I loved the kisses!
csimesser1 chapter 7 . 1/20/2009
that was good loved it
Hazmatt chapter 7 . 1/17/2009
Adorable chapter! Very cute! I really enjoyed it!
Imagination-Parade chapter 7 . 1/15/2009
Aww, this was a great ended! I absolutely loved the part where he said he was looking for mistletoe so he could kiss her and she said that wasn't necessary. This was a cute story, and you did a great job with it!
Sgt. Olivia Benson-Stabler chapter 7 . 1/15/2009
Awesome! I was sorry to see it end, though...A sequel, maybe? Please?

I think one of my favorite lines is "Do I have something on my face, or are you just staring at my one-of-a-kind eyes?" LOL, perfect!
SuchAGoodGirl chapter 7 . 1/15/2009
Nice ending. Very sweet with the eyes like yours comment.
BxBforever chapter 7 . 1/15/2009
ah pretty
midid chapter 7 . 1/15/2009
Very sweet ending. I love that it started snowing as they kissed. And I love that he looked for mistletoe. LOL! Great story!
DarkArts27 chapter 7 . 1/15/2009
Aww, this was such a great ending :)

I can't belive I only found this now. I loved it, am sad it's over, but enjoyed the read very much :)

It was great :)

Taylor.
lepidopteran chapter 7 . 1/14/2009
Aww. I couldn't have asked for a better ending! Too cute! I love how you incorporated former jokes (Andy Lister, her eyes) and how you used the 'I'll only punch you if you don't' line. Perfect!

Bones fics that revolve around mostly dialogue are always so much more fun, in my opinion and this is one of my faves :) Brilliant work!
TheLifeILive chapter 7 . 1/14/2009
Yay! That was terrific.

I loved that deep down she wished that it was Booth that she heard those words from first instead of Parker and the moment when he did tell her was very sweet.

I also liked when she told Booth that he was a good father, that Parker wanting to make sure he told the truth was proof of his good influence.

Awesome ending!

fantastic fic.

Great writing.

Kudos to you.
Kriti chapter 7 . 1/14/2009
that was a great chapter!but it looked suspiciously like the end...what its finished!no!aw man!...but it was a great read really!id love a sequal!thank u so much.
100 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »