Reviews for Mr and Mrs Santa Claus
jacklynvt11 chapter 7 . 1/14/2009
Absolutely beautiful ending. Loved the part where he was looking for mistletoe as an excuse to kiss her. Hilarious. I really enjoyed reading this story. Thank you for writing it. :)
lizook chapter 7 . 1/14/2009
*Happy sigh* What a great ending!

I loved Brennan so obviously wanting to hear Booth himself comment on her eyes. LOL her making fun of him for attempting to explain why Parker's eyes are brown using genetics.

Omg, "He took one of her hands in both of his and frantically looked around.

“Is something wrong? What are you looking for?”

“Mistletoe…”" I love it! I can just picture him; too cute!

Such a fun holiday fic; thanks so much for sharing it! :)
Sgt. Olivia Benson-Stabler chapter 6 . 1/12/2009
Woohoo! Another chapter! :)

I loved it, of course. Is Bones going to tell Booth what Parker said? I can't wait for the next chapter!
xBeMinex chapter 6 . 1/12/2009
that was so cute, loved that they called Angela and her excuse for leaving to Cam was just brilliant.

But the way Booth was saying Thank you to her you could tell it was so sincere.

Glad you split it into 2 chapter, cause now i have something to look forward to lol x
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 1/11/2009
Cute chapter! I really enjoyed it! I look forward to reading more!
TheLifeILive chapter 6 . 1/11/2009
Hey!

Excellent job on this chapter!

I loved that they had to call Angela and her reaction is just what I would have expected. How can you not laugh out loud at the image of the two of them stranded dressed as Mr. and Mrs. Santa:)

“You can find a place for a monster gun while wearing a Wonder Woman costume, but you can’t find a place for a phone while wearing a dress?” Exactly! I would really love to know where she found room for that thing.

Leah
lizook chapter 6 . 1/11/2009
It's never too late for Christmas cheer!

This put a goofy smile on my face. You write their banter wonderfully. :)

I particularly loved: "“You’re never useless,” Booth and Brennan said together.

“Aw, thanks guys!” Angela said as they pulled into the Jeffersonian parking lot." So sweet!

Can't wait for the rest :)
BxBforever chapter 6 . 1/11/2009
nice!
jacklynvt11 chapter 6 . 1/11/2009
Very cute chapter. Loved it. Amazing job. Cant wait to see if Brennan tells Booth what Parker said. :)
lepidopteran chapter 6 . 1/11/2009
Hehe. Loved it! The BB is just too cute in this story! And I always love a touch of Angela :)

I can't wait til Bones tells Booth what Parker said. Brilliant work! Can't wait for more! Lepi xo
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 1/5/2009
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it!
lorelaire chapter 5 . 1/3/2009
love your story.

I hope you are going to write many more chapters.

I can' wait for the next one.
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! What Parker said was really cute! What are they going to do now that they've been locked out of their car? I look forward to reading more!
xBeMinex chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
aww i loved the chapter and the Bren and Parker moment was so cute.

Love that Bren has locked tge keys in the car cant wait to fond out how they are going to sort that one out hehe. And the convo they need to have, thanks to a certin little boy, ooh exciting stuff.

ps hope you had a good hoilday x
ncisgirl101 chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
OH YAY!

I loved the bit with the prettyt eyes.

Just Naww.