Reviews for Mr and Mrs Santa Claus
Zeddie7 chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
LOL! Can't wait for more!

~Zed
lizook chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
It was such a nice surprise to come back from an internetless weekend and find the story alert for this in my inbox.

I loved the receptionist getting upset with Booth for wanting to get to the classroom and then completely forgetting it when she realized Mrs. Claus we THE Temperance Brennan. Enjoyed the Andy Lister comment too ;)

LMAO: "At some point within the last few minutes, ‘Santa’ had picked up an accent that Brennan couldn’t place. Swedish, German, and perhaps a little British. And it was terrible. Regardless, she smiled to herself and wondered if she should implement an accent as well." I can just hear Booth!

I adored Parker's telling Brennan what Booth said about her eyes; so lovely.

Looking forward to the last chapter! :D
lucyc66 chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
Another very cute chapter!

I'm glad Parker's not good at keeping private conversations private. you should have Brennan confront Booth about that later. And Parker thinking that they were helping the real Santa was cute too.

(thinks about Booth in a Santa suit) Now there's one Santa whose lap i wouldn't mind sitting on! ;)

Please post soon. I really want to see how this ends.

Lucy

PS. Hope your christmas went well, despite everything.
lepidopteran chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
Naww. That was so cute! Parker is the best! I loved the 'stay together' line and the 'no one has eyes like yours'. It seems santa and mrs claus aren't going anywhere... yay! Loved it! Can't wait for more! Lepi xo
Sgt. Olivia Benson-Stabler chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
Awesome chapter. I loved the whole part with Parker and Brennan. So totally cute! I can't wait for the next chapter.
TheLifeILive chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
That was terrific! And you're right, the decorations are still up and there's nothing wrong with making us wait a little bit:)

I loved the image of the two of them playing Mr and Mrs. Claus, surrounded by little children. Very cute.

What was even more adorable was Brennan's conversation with Parker, him telling her that his daddy said that no one had eyes like her and now he understood why...*sigh*.

The end was so funny.

Definitely looking forward to the next chapter and I hope that you had an excellent Christmas!

Leah
csimesser1 chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
that was hialrious loved the bones and parker interaction can't wait to read the next chapter
jacklynvt11 chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
Absolutely hilarious chapter. Loved the Parker & Brennan scene. Very cute. Parker is just so adorable, he brightens anyones day. Amazing job. Cant wait to see what happens next. :)
jacklynvt11 chapter 4 . 12/27/2008
Very cute chapter. Loved the part where Booth tells the boy in the car next to him to keep his identity a secret. Amazing job. keep it up. :)
csimesser1 chapter 4 . 12/24/2008
that was good can't wait to read the next chapter
Sgt. Olivia Benson-Stabler chapter 4 . 12/24/2008
Great chapter! I love the part with the little kid, and I think it was totally hilarious that Booth couldn't drive. Keep up the good work!
TheLifeILive chapter 4 . 12/24/2008
Hey! Merry Christmas! That was terrific!

I didn't know you could create so many double entendres from Santa Claus related things. It was sweet seeing Booth stand up for her and her letting hin. At some point she needs to realize, on the show I mean, that he doesn't defend her because of his alpha male tendencies or a desire to assert himself as the dominant one in their relationship, but because he cares. She will. I love that she did recognize that in this chapter.

I LOVED Booth and the little boy. That actually happened? That's prety darn cute.

LOL! Booth couldn't fit behind the steering wheel:) So good. That's probably one of Brennan's Christmas wishes come true.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter! Although I will be MIA for the next few days. Just a heads up.

Have an awesome Christmas!

Leah
lepidopteran chapter 4 . 12/24/2008
Merry christmas to you too! I loved this chapter! Booth's overprotectiveness at the beginning was so sweet and pure 'coolness' lol. The Christmas themed sex jokes were hilarious! I can't wait for some Parker induced BB, always adorable! Happy writing! Lepi xo
xBeMinex chapter 4 . 12/24/2008
Loved that booth was going to shoot the guy that was rude to Bren, he is so hotter when he gets mad ;)

And not fitting behind the wheel, i swear down you are just genuis! really :D

And the little boy in the next car, that was so sweet, your dad must of made that little boys day when it happened

Can't wait to read the next chapter

Merry Christmas too x x
ncisgirl101 chapter 4 . 12/24/2008
great fic!

Have a very merry christmas!

xox.