Reviews for Prologue to Severus and Remus
fj chapter 4 . 3/22/2014
why don't you just take it down then?
agronpotter chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Few-And-Far-Between918 chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
While the quality of this story is very good and Remus is a well defined character, its really sad. I cried at the end, but over all it was a well written story and I hope to see many more in the future :)
Amirrel chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
Ohmigosh! Poor Remus! As if round 1 wasn't enough, you even squeezed in round 2! "OTL

But goodness, how strong and wise you've made kid-Remus...makes me want to hug him! .

Can't wait for the next chapter! ]

Even if it means I have to stomach the rape scenes, I need to know how this story would progress! OAO"
DeadEmy chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
I kinda like this fic. Many people write Grayback as if he's not *really* evil, but seriosly: he's plenty evil.

Really hoping you'll pick this one up again, it has promise.

Now I'm gonna check out your other fics.

Emy
kitty chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
sniff...aww. u made me cry. sniff.
fantasy115 chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
Cruel, mais intéressant!

J'espère simplement que Remus pourra se reconstruire et trouver l'amour.

Fantasy
deleted777 chapter 4 . 1/8/2009
My heart aches for little Remus! Oh I do hope he can find true love, but I can see how it would be hard for him to be intimate after that horrible crime. I hope he makes it through!
Birdgirl204 chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
Hahaha, lemon drops.

Wow, Remus' description of the rape - with his child's vocabulary - really does make it more intense.

Of COURSE Dumbledore knows about important things like candy.

Shouldn't Professor Dippet be in here? Dumbledore's first year as headmaster was Rem's first year at Hogwarts.
Birdgirl204 chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
Ha; sucks to be Remus' mum. Rem's way to smart to be fooled by anything like that . . . poor kid, poor, poor kid. This is a pretty intense chapter . . . .
fictitiousshore chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Okay... I have no problem with non-con. But this story needed other warnings (not just 'rated for a reason': non-con and violence'). Namely *bestiality* and *underage*... I don't judge what you wrote, and I didn't even read the whole thing, but I was unprepared for the content of this story. Please give better warnings next time; if not in the summery than at least at the top of the story. I never guessed that the non-con was going to take place when he was so young, I thought it would be more along the lines of Remus being attacked by Fenrir during the first war or at Hogwarts or something. My mistake, I guess, but really there *should* have been more warnings because when you are vague people make assumptions- and warnings would prevent people from reading something potentially seriously disturbing. I didn't read very much of this, but walked away quite squicked. I'm not trying to flame here, but I think you might be flamed for this because people will start to read it thinking the only warnings are rape and violence.