Reviews for Pick Up the Puzzler Pieces
JJ Rust chapter 15 . 12/13/2009
Not a bad chapter. I think more could have been added to it.
JJ Rust chapter 14 . 12/12/2009
Some good thoughts from Crasher on her "kids."
JJ Rust chapter 13 . 12/9/2009
Entertaining exchange between Newcastle and Leader-One.
JJ Rust chapter 12 . 12/8/2009
Not a bad exchange between Matt and Leader-1, though I was a bit confused on what Leader-1's plan to get back at Cy-Kill is. I also had a hard time accepting the whole idea of a court summons on the Renegades.
JJ Rust chapter 11 . 12/7/2009
Pretty cool. Some of Hunter's thoughts were amusing.
JJ Rust chapter 10 . 12/6/2009
Pretty good rant by Braxis. It sounds like he's just a guy not satified with anything, and bitter toward all of creation.
JJ Rust chapter 9 . 12/4/2009
Not bad. Maybe you could have shown Braxis' reaction to Sunstreaker and Slingshot arguing.
JJ Rust chapter 8 . 12/3/2009
Good, funny exchanges between Turbo and Braxis. But again, way too short. And wouldn't the Decepticons have been watching Braxis during his little vacation in Paris?
JJ Rust chapter 7 . 12/2/2009
Rather short. Pretty good exchange between Braxis and Turbo. I would have liked to have seen this chapter be a little more in depth.
JJ Rust chapter 6 . 12/1/2009
Pretty good. You probably could have added some more to this chapter. Also the "I eye" bit read a bit awkward.

As always, I like the way you write for Dr. Braxis.
JJ Rust chapter 5 . 11/26/2009
Good one. I like the personalities you're showing for the Stunticons. The Megatron bit with pinning Motor Master to the wall and blasting Starscream was pretty funny.

Enjoyable chapter.
JJ Rust chapter 4 . 11/25/2009
Not bad. Some interesting concepts here on Gobot and Transformer "phisiology." I still like Braxis' snarky thoughts.
JJ Rust chapter 3 . 11/24/2009
Who knew villains could be so cool? Good job with Braxis. This guy just has no fear when it comes to mouthing off to the Decepticons. Some great lines, and I liked his comment about Soundwave.

Fun story.
JJ Rust chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
Not bad. I like Braxis' cavalier attitude in being taken by the Decepticons. "A nice change of pace." Good one.
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Not bad. I did like the way you handled Braxis' attitude toward Cy-Kill. Good job mingling the Transformers in this as well.

Interesting story.