Reviews for In the Cottage
et-tu-lj chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Ha! I loved the image of Remus with the chewed up shoe. lol

The connection between Lupin's hormones and the lunar cycle was a nice touch. I loved Severus saying it to try to distract from his own reaction, and then it completely backfiring on him.

Your Severus is very close to the way I see the character. His clinical detachment, the inability to say what he feels with the layer of powerful emotions hiding just beneath the surface. You captured his cynicism and dry wit perfectly. I love Severus trying so hard to say I love you and failing, and Remus understanding it anyway. :)
Hidden Star chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Usually, when I don't like a story (due to plot holes and I mean that literally, not sultry at all, bad and sometimes not so bad grammar mistakes, weird OCs or OOCs, there are a bunch of reasons, really) I just tell the authrs why I didn't like it.

In your case, I liked it. You can choose one reason for it or bask in praise, anyway, from my POV, you deserve it. -
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Aww...I loved your characterization of Severus. I personally think it's a great thing he hasn't told Remus yet that he could be turned on and off, or they'd probably never do anything productive after that! haha
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
cool and funny
lovetoseverus chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Oh, you know what's funny is I HAVE read this story before! I decided to check out some of your shorter fics and recognized this immediately from the A/N at the top. Sorry that I never reviewed it before - it must have been read during my lurker days! This piece is very sweet and I like that you, too, interpret Severus as being able to easily read Remus' mind.

I like their dialogue exchanges, particularly where Remus is firing questions away about what Severus likes. And his answer to chocolate. Such a Severus thing to say. And this:

"So was I, but you don't find me pushing you into the bushes and having my way with you every time you turn around."

"I wouldn't mind if you did."

"I should think not."

:-D
snapealina chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
omg, that was one of the cutest things i've ever read.

I love Snupin :)
Ali-chan et Vani-chan chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
adorable! I thought Snape was very credible in your fic. loved it;p
deleted777 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I must say that the pairing of Severus/Remus never occured to me before, but you made it absolutely delectable! Loved it!