Reviews for ABC's of Christmas: Slayer Style
Ryoko05 chapter 22 . 12/17/2008
Man i officially love Callie
tanama30 chapter 22 . 12/17/2008
nice update i love how callie just asks the greatest questions ever. she is too cute
Lostmemories203 chapter 22 . 12/17/2008
wut a question. lol. That waz pretty funny! Luvin it! plz update soon!
lilyme chapter 22 . 12/17/2008
*oops* I forgot that V comes after U, not W... *roll eyes*

So much for my Willow-theory... maybe... :P

And how to explain to a six year old what a virgin is... hm... especially a "round yon virgin". Heh... wikianswers gives an answer for that, I looked it up ;)

Q: What is a 'round yon virgin'?

A: It means sit around the virgin. "Yon" means "yonder" or in this context, could even be a traditional short form of the word "young".

Yes, that's what I thought ;)
tanama30 chapter 21 . 12/16/2008
wow another baby poor faith going through the motions i can't wait to read more of it
Ryoko05 chapter 21 . 12/16/2008
Awesome. I always wondered who carried Callie. great story. im kinda sad to see it finish up.
Lostmemories203 chapter 21 . 12/16/2008
o0o my gish that waz emotional. I jus knew that Buffy would say that Faith had sex wit another person. Course 2 girlz u kno wut esle would u think! Luvin it! Plz update soon!
Lupo669 chapter 21 . 12/16/2008
If Willow did do a spell on them so they could have a baby, without even asking them first, that is so not cool. Maybe there was a wish demon around?

Nice chapter...
lilyme chapter 21 . 12/16/2008
Heh, are they thinking that Willow had anything to do with this or do they just need her help figuring this out? W could stand for Willow, so who knows what the next chapter will bring.
Lupo669 chapter 20 . 12/16/2008
This must of been Buffy's way of paying Faith back for the last couple of chapters,lol.

Great story, please keep them coming...
tanama30 chapter 20 . 12/15/2008
nice update to the fic i can't wait for more update soon
Ryoko05 chapter 20 . 12/15/2008
hahahaha nice one.
Lostmemories203 chapter 20 . 12/15/2008
A pink Xmas tree. interestin. lol. Faith jus bout blow a fuse. lol. luvin it! Plz update soon!
RandomSelection chapter 20 . 12/15/2008
What's it with the pranking? First Faith gets Callie, now B gets Faith ... seems fair ... BTW, you do remember when Buffy used the 'psyche'-expression before, don't you?
lilyme chapter 20 . 12/15/2008
so what are they gonna do with the false fake one then? Hm... wonder who'd like a pink tree... Giles, maybe? :P

But I could almost see Faith being all out of place underneath that pink thing - unwrapping prezzies in cute pink gift wrap, to "punish" her even more... until you said that the real one was in the backyard... spoil my fun.
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »