Reviews for Online Songs
jtdarkman chapter 1 . 4/18
Lol. Good job...yea im reading everything youve written for them theyre just so damn good lol
T2 Angel chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Awesome. I love me a good one-shot and this is fantastic. You are really good at making some Terry/Max moments that require a drink of water (and possiblt a cold shower) after reading them. Great work.
Aria Mirage chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This was the first Batman Beyond fic I've ever read. I'm glad it was this one. You've officially introduced to the fandom :) I loved this oneshot. You're very talented :D
Rose Riley chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Adorable story! Liked it lots! :)
ElleGal chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Loved it!
KyouFan17 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I like this story. Terry and Max are my OTP for Batman Beyond, and I loved the playful banter between these two. It was very believable. I felt like I was watching an episode of the show.
AniGirl 7 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Oh, man... I can't tell you how much I really love this story! It was pure enjoyment for me to read. GREAT JOB!
Fatal Mars chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I did notice the OC, but then if something like that were to happen she may respond in the same way. I am actually watching the series from the start and I must say I am enjoying it so far. It has been a very long time and I have to get back into it.
SnowyWolfe chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
OH MAH GOSSH! That was really GOOD! I felt like i was drinking in every word it was awesome! Please continue! And don't be afraid to use lemons! This is literally so fricken' AWESOME, that my mouth is open right now! I love this!
NancyT chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
... Just fantastic. About the OOC, I wouldn't know, considering I'm very new to this fandom. Bit shure was written well.. And hah, I *SO* would have liked to see Rob's face if he'd walked in on them... LoL!
dispatcher652 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I just found this and I really liked it. I hope you write another story based on these two or maybe a part two.
ohgodofwriting chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
This is good. Well done. :)
bubbles1711 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
I liked it alot! I wish that in the animated series, they would've shown a Terry/Max relationship. :*(
Applegirl22 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I really like this. To bad the creators of Batman Beyond couldn't see that Terry and Max made a great couple.
Candice chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Nice, well-written and entertaining one shot!