Reviews for What if I just Held onto You
kimbari chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
You are an excellent, descriptive writer and I enjoyed this story very much. I do wish they hadn't canceled Journeyman, it was a good show.

Thank you for this.
tigerlily0 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I enjoyed this story a lot.

I agree that Journeyman was canceled too soon. It was my favorite new show that year. I just saw that Journeyman has its own category. I wrote a couple of Journeyman fics myself at the time, and posted in the misc tv shows section. I just moved them over here, now that I know this category is here.
destiny's time chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
very very good

I saw the episodes when they were still on the air and this story really captures them
jaxlady chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Excellent. Totally in character. Hope you take this story further. There is a lot of potential here. I am anxious to see the next chapter. I miss this show terribly. Wish scifi had picked it up. I don't think they allowed the time it needed to become a hit.
ffreaderwriter chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Very, very good story. You write the scene so beautifully. I wish I could even half this good. You story tugs at the heart so, I didn't want to stop reading it.

Thank you.
heartdarkfic chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Very true to the characters- I loved this series, and was floored when it was not renewed. You have a clean, readable writing style- thanks for tapping into my fandom!
dragon dressage chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
This was absolutely wonderful. You really captured Katie and her thoughts/feelings about the whole Traveling business. I really enjoyed reading this short story!
DorkieAsh87 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Love, love, love it. Please write more!

If you need some ideas (ie paradoxes) on the effects of Dan's present self traveling to Katie's past you should read The Time Traveler's Wife- it's fantastic.