Reviews for Meat Market
sherabo chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I truly love Seto's frustration when it comes to Yami. Only a true partner would know how to push buttons like that . . . .Super and I true form. Sherabo
watch-me-write chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Oh...dear 8D Haha...AHAHA...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAAA! XD When I thought it couldn't really get better than fruit and vegetables-! Oh my gawd, that was really funny, bahahaha, amazing, I love it :D
ilovemanicures chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I died laughing so hard from this because it was just the other night I was making sausages and spaghetti, I'll never be able to look at them the same way again! lol xD
Inopportune Opportunist chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I kept thinking you'd mention something along the lines of Seto liking to watch Yami bend over to get something on the bottom shelf, but your ideas were way better than that. When you mentioned "as long as they eventually made their way out under their own power…" I began to wonder what would happen if they ended up locked in the grocery store for the night and Mokuba and Noa just left them there as punishment. I must say that your stories always make me laugh (I've read each of them at least twice) and inspire me to write more smut... (I'm not sure if that's a good thing at the moment XD)

-IO
KedakaiOkami chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
lol, more mayhem. I don't know what's funnier. Seto expecting his brothers or the fact that they barely react anymore having gotten so used to it LOL

and damn that sucks with the number of reviews, coz u deinitely deserve more
Farao chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Fufufu.. You'd think with that budding second sense of his, Seto would have the presence of mind to drag Yami's arse somewhere private before the boys found them. Has me wondering though.. what sort of grocery store the Kaiba family would patronize? A more upscale establishment as to not irritate Seto's sensibilities doesn't seem likely to carry cereal brands that would satisfy a sugar junkie like Noa.

And thank you for giving me a craving for red meat all weekend! Steeak!
Nenya85 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
This was so cute and fluffy. It cracked me up with all the double entendres. I loved how Seto gets so paranoid about Mokuba and Noa catching them only to get caught at the worst moment after all.

I also like how this seems to be earlier in your arc because Seto is still much more uncomfortable with his feelings and trying to deny how much he likes what's going shopping in the first place.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
This was just so funny. I loved it. Poor Seto knew they'd show up. Yami is so cute. He shouldn't tease Seto quite so much. Sorry for the late review, RL has a way of interfering with pleasure.
barrie18 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Before all the angst, drama, and revelations there was just basic fun and sex XD. .

It was nice to read a story that got right back to the basics of your fic verse, even if you had to go back in time to do so.

bahen
Sal on a time limit chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I only have about thirty seconds...will review more later, but fcking god...loved it.
Kamiyashi chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
This was quite amusing and the perfect way to end the day! Thank you and muchly appreciated as always.

Now just think, if only they had picked up a turkey while they were there...we'd have another fic. XD
Darleneartist chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
HI BnM.

I loved it and enjoyed it alot. I also see why you kept it where it was in your ficverse.

I love it when Yami and Seto get playful and poor Mokuba and Noa caught them as usual.

I laughed at all the fun and enjoyed this alot.

I am looking forward to you starting another story though. I miss Seto and Yami goodness and now Mokuba and Noa goodness too. Now that the two of them are going out.

Bye til U update something new,Darleneartist.