Reviews for As Close As You'll Ever Get
ToxicGalaxy chapter 3 . 11/29/2004
Aww..so sad. Good though...but sad...but so good!
sleepy chapter 3 . 3/14/2004
wow! keep it comin!
Fred God of chapter 3 . 10/21/2003
poor clark. sniffle sniffle. maybe he will be with Lex and everyone will live happily ever after. or maybe i just read to much slash
Kirsten-B chapter 3 . 8/23/2003
Hi,

As sorry as I am for Clark, I guess not getting Lana would be just the best for Clark. And since I like Chloe better, at least as a love interest, I like your storyline...

Keep going, cu, Kirsten
Kiara Renee chapter 3 . 3/26/2003
Good! I like the story, it's well-written. If I don't review the sequels or what-not, then just assume I thought the same of them. Though I probably will review them...when I get the time to read them...Great story!
Akemi Akibi chapter 3 . 2/19/2003
Is it me or is Lana acting wierd? Must be me. ;)

N e ways, I am enjoying this so far, expecially the smooch. :P

Can't wait till the nect chapter. I wanna know what happens with Whitney

-Akemi Akibi a.k.a. The Green Sonic Monkey Inc.

or

-Akemi Akibi a.k.a. The One And Only Monkey
Raniatlw chapter 3 . 12/30/2002
Great story! But is this where it ends?
Diana Troy chapter 3 . 12/28/2002
Wow. Great story!
deanine chapter 3 . 8/2/2002
Well, I started at the end of the archives and decided to read backwards for a while... get a flavor for how the fandom has shifted since it's inception nearly a year ago.

You're fic is relatively well written. It could stand some more descriptive writing (see, smell, taste, feel) and I don't agree with all the characterization, but still not a bad effort to be so early in the series ... before you've really gotten to know these characters in depth.

Happy writing, and best of luck.
Maya chapter 3 . 3/15/2002
THIS STORY KICKS ASS! SEQUEL!
argel chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
This is excellent. You've got me. Hook, line, and sinker. Please, please continue with this.

Oh, just thought I would add that this is brilliantly written with appropriate characterization. :)
PirateWannabe chapter 3 . 1/2/2002
Scary. Good, but scary. (And that sounds eerily (sp?) like a quote from HP.) Frodo's Girl P.S. Bwahahaha. I've changed my name, and you can't do anything about it! ;)
Staargirly chapter 3 . 12/30/2001
Aww, that was so good! Now I wish that was what really happened in the show rather than Clarky-Clark just leaving when he left the necklace. Ok, now I'm off the read the sequels :)
Lioness Rampant chapter 3 . 11/29/2001
WOW! YOU HAD BETTER POST A SEQUEL, GIRL, OR I'LL COME AFTER YOU WITH...WITH...FORKS! DEATH BY FORKS! BE AFRAID, BE VERY, VERY AFRAID!
Lioness Rampant chapter 2 . 11/29/2001