Reviews for Midnight Blue
Sardonic Kender Smile chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Aww, PelleasxMicaiah is adorable. They make good friends AND good potential romance...

I enjoyed your characterization of Pelleas-quite awkward, quite self-conscious, and taking on more work than he can handle. And panicking when he loses the page in his book. And having to start his conversation with Micaiah over xD. It was just adorable.

There were a couple of things I saw, though...for one, the switches between Micaiah and Pelleas' points of view seemed abrupt and confusing, like there wasn't much rhyme or reason to it. Also, there were some wordiness issues...when Pelleas drops his book in a "startled fright" for example-although both of those words mean different things, they each carry a basic assumption of the other. It seemed a tad redundant, to me. The first paragraph, also...although it's nice and descriptive, a lot of the sentences basically just say the same thing-that Pelleas is anxious.

But overall, I liked your portrayals of Pelleas and Micaiah a lot, and I found this quite cute :D Hooray!

~Kender