Reviews for The Merriest of Christmases
ufc91 chapter 5 . 3/4/2009
Amazing story! I loved the characterization, the togetherness of the group, and the bond between Tommy and Kim.
jps1926 chapter 5 . 2/24/2009
Oh what a great ending? I loved it! I don't even know where to begin. I am SO glad that Kim put Tommy in his place when he went off on her for avoiding him, or so he thought. And I loved it when she told him that if he wasn't afraid to be with her, she wouldn't be either. That was one of the best lines of them getting back together that I have EVER read. Honestly.

HE MOVED TO FLORIDA! I was so excited to read that. And that was smooth how he went about doing it, surprising her like that. But, wouldn't Kim have already met Maggie when she went to visit him at his home? Other than that, this was a perfect ending.
jps1926 chapter 4 . 2/24/2009
As much as I think Kim's crazy not to try again with Tommy, I also admire that she cherishes their friendship so much that she's hesitant to risk it. But what she fails to realize is that it's not just that things ended that messed Tommy up. It was how she ended things that hurt him. AJJ's song was perfect for what's going on in her head.

Aw, their date was so sweet. How can Kim hesitate wanting to be with him after that great night, not just that great night, but the whole week. And he invited her to have Xmas with his family! Oh God, where are men like that, especially with making that last part of his fantasy come true?

Oh, and the sweet moment when they exchanged gifts? This chapter was like a campaign to vote for Tommy as Kim's next boyfriend. I'd vote for him lol!
jps1926 chapter 3 . 2/24/2009
This was hilarious! I wish it was real enough to see! As long as the guys have known the girls, I can't understand why they still underestimate them.

First off, I loved Kim and Kat's banter off with their better halves. That was so cute. Oh, and then that moment with Tommy and Kim at the rink when he cornered her. I could feel the heat from that one.

But the guys singing NStync, as I used to call them, was priceless. I personally would have picked them to win over the girls, but the girls probably sounded better. Great chapter. I'm loving this.
jps1926 chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
I swear I could picture Tommy skiing topless and showing off. I'm glad Kim didn't overreact. It was funny. My favorite part was the conversation between Kim and Tommy on the deck. I liked what they revealed to each other and what they didn't reveal to each other. It was so sweet that Tommy is willing to move to Florida. Very rarely do I see in TK stories where Tommy is the one to actually relocated to be with Kim. It's usually the other way around. I hope he does move.

It's so funny that they played Guitar Hero. I've just gotten into that over the past few months ago. Now it's my other obsession, besides this. I still think Tommy lost on purpose lol.
jps1926 chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Oh, this is going to be good! I'm not a bit surprised that everyone knew about them. I'm mean come on, seven years? And they've been having sex in the same house, which they were probably loud. And, they're they only two that aren't with anybody. I'm so not surprised.
rapunzl chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
What a beginning!

You go from playful to hot & heavy to uncertain within the space of a few pages. I absolutely adore the way that you play Kim and Tommy off each other. It's just the kind of relationship I always imagined they would have - teasing, loving, electric, and with just the right amount of snarkiness.

I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes from here! Fantastic start!
C2 chapter 5 . 12/31/2008
WOW! wonderful story and I LOVED the epilogue. I figured tommy would try to relocate with a teaching job. Its what I did.

The fact that Ernie owned the winter house was a surprise but a well placed one and something I should have thought of. Great job there.

Your discriptions pulled me into the story so deeply, i've put off reading this chapter b/c I didn't have the time to devote to it. I"m glad i found the time today. It made a happy ending to a great year.

I'm sorry to hear you won't be writing anymore and finishing your other works. If you do decided to start again, I'll be waiting.

Itachi's apprentice chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
Itachi's apprentice chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
Itachi's apprentice chapter 3 . 12/29/2008
redforever chapter 5 . 12/26/2008
Oh my gosh, I had read the first half of the first chapter and forgotten about it till now. Read through all of it, both this version and the teen version. Love em both! SO sorry I didn't read them sooner!
Xedra27 chapter 5 . 12/26/2008
I love your story The Merriest of Christmases. I'm sorry we won't be reading anything from you. I hope you'll keep writing. I love all your stories, even though I may not always tell you in a review. Rest assure I do like and want you to keep writing. Hope you had a Merry Christmas and may you have a very Happy New Years. Thank you for all your great writing.

Xedra27. :) ;)
Falcon4Crane chapter 5 . 12/26/2008
this story was awesome and the story that you were referring to wouldn't be Quest would it? Anyway i hope that you continue to write because i like the way you write and express your charcters. also i cna't wait for an update on Quest and i think the other name is Their Last Mission. I not sure on that but i do like writing and thanks for another great story
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 5 . 12/26/2008
What a great chapter! I really loved the ending! I love this story, you did a great job with it!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »