Reviews for Of Vague Notes and Shiny Surprises
Tentai.t chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Squeeeeeeee!
x chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
"In the darkness his eyes seemed to glow with an unspoken need. Hiroki felt powerless under his penetrating gaze." I love this!

And how Hiroki put two (the vague note) and two (the shining band) together...the (very clear) message inside the ring...and the last line...huwaaaa... I love everything!

Thank you!
DesPoppet chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I love this story. I keep on coming back to read it, it's absolutely lovely. :) I can just feel the love and passion between them... I also enjoy your writing style, you captured their characters perfectly. :D

Thank you!
Shizuno chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
aww... Nowaki's so sweet~... 3 eet o_o
Lady Laran chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Nowaki's messages do leave a lot to be desired but that one...oh..so sweet!
Gabberz720 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Flawless. In Character. Lovely. Cute. Romantic.

Love it :)

*fav*
yukiim chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
That is really cute!
Xanthophobiac chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
This is the fourth one of your stories I've read without realizing it. I really like them though. You have a very nice way of writing!
kingleby chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
lol, trust Nowaki to do something like that _
coffee-house-girl chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I read both stories and both were adorable. Nowaki and Hiroki are my favorite pairing! Great Story!
LykeOmgz chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Ahahaha. Cute xD
Fantony chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Oh, now that's what i call "adorable"! I can really picture those scenes! Loved it as much as "Proposal"! After a prequel, maybe we'll be lucky enough to get a sequel? ;-)

I really like your writing style anyhow!
kawaii hime-sama chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
the end is so sweet!

very well written, i love it!
Sammei chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
...oh my God. XD SO ADORABLE. I loved it. What a fabulously Nowaki thing to do, and Hiro's reaction~ Just great.
JFantasist chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
KYA! SO CUTE! I LOVE IT! ah! i love nowaki and hiroki...make another part plz!