Reviews for Parachutes
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 24 . 4/29
This is real torture but your writing style is awesome. I feel like I might rip my hair out with frustration ughh...! Why can't they be together!
alextraviolet chapter 33 . 6/14/2015
I have been crying since reading the 2 chapters before this. I hate when true love is lost
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I do love this story I mean really who couldn't But did you really have to be so confusing. I did love the entire plot overall and it was wonderful that they got together in the end. I hope you do write the passengers one and give that a happier plot because, honestly, I prefer a happier story than this, but overall great story I really loved it
Well done
Epicme123 chapter 13 . 10/12/2013
At first I didn't realize he was singing so I imagined an asthmatic, heavy-breathing Darth Vader thing going on. I'm a bit confused about his message though? Was it that if Edward says 'I love you', she can't touch him until he decides whether or not to go to heaven? And if he doesn't go, she goes? I'm so confused?
Great story though! :)

-Epicme123
AnimeForeverxoxo chapter 37 . 6/22/2013
First of all, I would just like to say that this story is beyond amazing! You should be so proud. Your writing is so inspiring. You deserve so much praise! It's crazy how unbelievably great this is. I was shocked to realise that I only came across your story now.
I literally couldn't stop reading it. I would stay up all night forgetting about sleep just so I coul continue it. I didn't want to stop reading. The dreams were so confusing yet compelling. The subtle hints you placed helped ease my confusion though. I loved the idea that we got to see the other characters point of view on the situation. It was very insightful. I fell in love with the characters immediately. Midnight Breeze is my favourite ;) The characters had so much depth to them, it was rather refreshing.
I can definitely say this is one of my favourite fanfictions! I am on my way to check out your other stories now...
Honestly, I cried at the end. I was delighted with the ending. It moved me so much. Thank you.
blank chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
aww...
Twimima7 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This is a very different but interesting story and am interested to go on reading. Thank you for your thoughts.
fang of the fox chapter 35 . 7/3/2012
Good story. I couldn't stop reading. a little confusing during the dream chapters but it all made sense at the end of the dreams. The emotions were brilliant and the story always gave the feeling of tragic love. I greatly approve of the ending. it has that satisfying feel even though we all yearned for that happy ending. Good Job )
Edward's spouse chapter 37 . 5/5/2012
excellent story.
LoveUlikeAloveSong3 chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
Its a good story and not rosalie come off like a bicth. But that adding the song thing. Was dumb next time don't it.
janet8cullen chapter 36 . 1/12/2012
Hahahaha!I thought I wouldn't cry like that with any touched my heart,it really did.I am pleased to have read such words that captured my attention,and as for your ending your wish is your command.
Amelia Jordan chapter 36 . 1/1/2012
Okay, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WARN US IF YOU'RE GOING TO END YOUR STORY LIKE THIS!

My life sucks, my mom is sick, my sister is gone, my father left. I read to escape, to have a few hours of piece and calm and normal, and I spent two hours reading this fic, waiting for the happy ending. And you ruined it. I wanted to cry, so thanks for nothing.
cottoncandybl52 chapter 36 . 10/24/2011
this was really good
didi333 chapter 36 . 10/8/2011
wow

such an amazing story
Aislinn Night chapter 36 . 8/19/2011
Aww jeez. I love this story so much. It made me cry quite a few times, you're such a good writer... Man alive... You're so great...