Reviews for all star
thespiltnoodles chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Sasuke's got a boner! Haha!
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I just LOVE these dialogues. So funny.

I bet Sasuke-kun went to see poor Sakura-chan that night (winkwink)

The ending is the best though. From the 'peace, love, drugs.' up until the end. ;)
TigerLilyette chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
HAHAHAHAHHA

l0l!

srsly!
SasuSaku Forever and Ever chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Tobi'sgoodgirllovesSasuSaku chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
(dies of laughter from how funny it was)

Sasuke: Uh...yeah. She left you a note for this.(hands you note) So...yeah. Bye.(walks away)

Note: ! Oh my GOD that was hilarious! Loved the last part with Sasuke and his "Uchiha genes". And of course, how can we forget Naruto and the pimp staff? This was EPICALLY AWESOME! Here's your EPICALLY AWESOME COOKIE!(gives you EPIC COOKIE for writing funny fic. And yes I'm in one of those cap lock moods) BYE! : )
yoyshaia-chan chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
that was hil-freakin-arious! loved it XD
dance of isis chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
O-oh. Um. WOW.

This is-

AMAZING.

I LOVE IT. For serious. I mean. Sausagefest pimp staff boner SasuSaku? That is EPIC. I swear this story has totally just changed my view on this pairing.

I kind of love your writing. You do angst and crack and all the things in between PERFECTLY. You're my idol. XD
definition danger chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Interesting dialogue you have going on here. You utilized the prompts quite creatively. This fic is so lighthearted and cute-classic team 7 fluff bonding!-it made me smile after I read the last sentence.

Favorite part:

“Ah, Sasuke…now before you do anything rash, just remember the motto of the hippies: peace, love, and drugs.”

“How does that help him…?”

“It doesn’t, I’m just trying to distract him before he kills me…”
xxIndigo chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Very funny. :] Nice job, and happy birthday to your friend! :D
diamondeyes3411 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Whoa that was just straight up funny!
with eyes looking up chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
ahaha. *cackles*

that was hilarious. i effing lol'd.

i need to read more of your stuff, seriously.
Blossoming-Bn3k chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Uh, nice?
moodiful819 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
It's great. Weird, but great in that weird-great-ish sort of way. Sorry, outlining is roasting my brain/ under-developed frontal lobe, but you didn't need to know that. See what I mean about the frontal lobe? Sorry, psychology class talking.

Anyway...this was great for the giggles. You had me hooked when you had Sasuke, Sausage King, Naruto, and pimp stick in the same sentence. The randomness was awesome. :D
iMissa chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
...I feel like half of my brain cells just died because of this.

BUT THAT'S OKAY, BECAUSE THE OTHER HALF ARE FANGIRLING OVER HYD. You know today, I went to go write 'doorknob' and wrote 'Domyouji' instead. Is that sad or is that sad?

HAR HAR HAR, SASUKE BONER SAUSAGEFEST WHUT.

...hee, Sasuke boner sausage. I'm totally cracking up right now. (Oh god, I'm such a perv. MAKE IT STOP, BECCA.)

Well, -I- was amused by this, at any rate :D

(OH. HAY. CAN I REQUEST CHRISTMAS!GIFT-FIC, POR FAVOR?)
EWHH its Kenna chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Becca, Becca, Becca.

I guffawed.

First it was hilarious and random and spectacular and GANGSTER (like us foshosugga).

And second, you took Sausagefest literal. Sausagefest is usually referred to like an event where many guys partake like in a room all alone (and there is POSSIBLYa girl or two). XD But, you made it even FUNNIER.

QUOTE TIME! (I feel like in Blues clues where there all like MAIL TIME-alright, I'll stop there.)

“Whoa, check it out! Sasuke’s got a boner!”

“Naruto, don’t be sil—oh. Um, well. …I didn’t know you were so…ah…well-endowed, Sasuke-kun…”

“Hah! I knew there was a reason the Uchiha genes were so coveted…”

LMFAO.

I love you.

And this story.

And you.

Did I mention:

You?

:0 I did?

I LOVE YOU. (There I go again. I think the emphasis was needed.)

And well. My Birthday was OK and all, nothing actually happened. It kinda felt like any other boring school day to me. :D BUT THIS WAS THE FREAKIN' HIGHLIGHT OF MY DAY!

-sings and dances and flails arms and and and and feels stupid and slowly and dramatically walks away-

bow chika wow wow.