Reviews for Someone Else's Story
love it
Hakudoushi-9 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
LOL XD the fourth wall!
NCISMcAbbyISthebest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Aww this is so sweet! Of course Kankuro would figure this all out, hehe.
Ariel D chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
This is extremely well done; it's not easy to break the fourth wall without ruining a story. It makes sense to me that Kankuro's character could wonder about this sort of thing, and it also points out the limitations of canon Naruto-there's a lot we would see if the story were centered around Gaara instead, but we don't. It's sad how very little sibling bonding we get to see in canon, and yet the fact the series is focused on Naruto is the reason for it. I like how you played around with all those concepts. (Although, to be fair, I think Kishi has a certain special fondness for Kankuro.)
AnimeFan202 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
XD The ending was priceless! I'd just like to say that you're an amazing author from what I've seen and you just happen to write about 3 of my favorite characters! ;)

As it is right now I've already favorited you as an author and read most of your stories. I will get around to reviewing the rest of them! I swear! But it may be a long, drawn-out process...
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
That was awesome, I loved it. It was also hilarious but you should make a sequel where Kankuro talks to Gaara.
Nagaku Tsuzuku Yami chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Oh my... This is very funny, it actually had me laughing. Little do they know Kankuro was right lol. Well done, I love reading your fanfic's about the Sandsib's.
Shikha Nara chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
That story struck me as very crazy. I was all "OMG! HE'S ONTO US!" Maybe there's a girl on NARUTO walking around somewhere tht would be nice for him...
happywanderer2 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Heh, that was good. Only a puppeteer would angst about that sort of thing.

HW2
mari-ness chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I liked that! it had a moral and it was funny. temari IS the only saine person in the family.
Unices chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
lolololololol seems about right to me XD
The Disappearing Me chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I liked it! I liked how Kankuro hit the nail right on the head too, and had no idea. Great fic!
DelinquentDuo chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Heh heh heh. This is great! Who knew Kankuro could think such intricate thoughts?
lshjdgbfv chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
HOW DOES THIS HAVE NO REVIEWS?

Seriously. I've always thought that even though Kankurou was deeply grateful to Naruto for saving Gaara, he would also be a little resentful towards him. I mean, Kankurou does love Gaara... but it's obvious that Naruto will always fill an important place for Gaara that Kankurou never could, and that's gotta hurt. And your mention of Kankurou hearing the stories of other things Naruto had done- well, dear, I've always had a weakness for fics where characters hear tales of Naruto's past actions, though it's so rarely done! Beautiful.

And the way you handled breaking the fourth wall was masterfully done. It could have ruined the story, but you did it very delicately and ironically, and it's so totally in Kankurou's character to think he might be a character in somebody's story! Well, that just stole my breath. And made me giggle a little.

“But if you ever find this great author,” she called out to him, “ask him to write you a glorious battle. Or maybe get you a girlfriend.”