Reviews for Lazy Eye
Cain chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
Aw, poor Freddie. I really like this and the other Freddie POV one you did. It's a fun angle to take.

And Freddie is such a creep with the peep hole. I lol'd when Sam slammed her hand against it though.
turnyourCAMon chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I like this story, because I love that you did a Freddie POV, and probably the only thing I love more than Cam is Sam jeliousy over Creddie, or Carly jeliousy over Seddie. :)
mellamaet chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
oh my God : YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS! unless it has a sequel or something
K'sChoiceofAFI chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
I almost feel bad for NOT feeling bad for Freddie. Seriously, the guy had every clue imaginable about Sam and Carly's relationship dumped on him like a ton of bricks, and he still persued Carly. The title really does fit Freddie. He must have a lazy eye if he couldn't see their relationship for what it was. Poor him.

I loved how you described how spaciously close Sam and Carly were together at the beginning of chapter one when Freddie first walked in on them. There was an underlying distress in Sam and Carly's body language that you described perfectly.

They're little resolution in the hallway was perfect. It also made me realize what a creepy stalker Freddie was, which made me lol.

And I loved the scene with Carly staring at Sam and licking her lips. Out of the two of them, it really does seem right for Carly to always pine after Sam and want to establish phsyical contact. Plus, Carly seems like a top for some reason.

This was a really good fic.
sockstar chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
poor fredster
sparklesNshine chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I really don't like Cam that much, but, right now, I feel bad for Freddie because that must have been pretty embarrasasing to see.

I think you did a great job on it though because I like how you portrayed it in Freddie's point of view.
Bloody Violet Heart chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
Aw, poor freddie! Seriously! I feel his pain!

Still, I definetly love Cam, and the story is really well made. So wonderful job!
Amythista chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
um...I will save myself from talking and say NO COMMENT.
hpfreak2008 chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
funny and cruel ending... I like it. Well written as always, I can't seem to criticize you:)
theshadowswhisper chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
ohmygod is right...
Pyrobee chapter 2 . 12/25/2008
Okay, I have no idea how I missed this chapter, but I'm kind of glad, cause it's always good to read something new of yours... At first, I had some misgivings about Fredward, but..I can relate to him in this situation. Except I'm the chick...and the dude is in the relationship with the girl I like...but whatever! This story makes me happy and sad at once, which is always good. Great job.
soxx chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
this was spectacular. carly staring at sam and licking her lips foreshadowed the ending nicely. this entire fic was perfect, just like everything else you write. always glad to see something new.
kelseykuroneko chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
...I really wish I could italicize this, but...excellent.

Oh, the angst. :D
lita rocks LbC chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
gotta love spencer!

and freddie IS lame D

sam carly LOVe D

great work!
croaker001 chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
Awesome story. Keep up the good work.