Reviews for Devil's Trap
Souldarkalone chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
Oh dios por favor , por favor actualice esto , se que ha pasado tiempo pero poR favor termine esta historia *ojos de cachorro*. Espero que puedas traducir ;)
LightLessStar chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
Poor guys, we make them suffer so much!
Naomitrekkie chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
This is really interesting. I'd love to see how Sam starts to remember. Poor Sammy, of course he'd feel guilty. Hopefully they can work things out...
1xadzy3dgftw1xLSNx3dg1xMGG chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
This is really good, I hope you you know go back and write another chapter even though it's been a couple of years. But I love it.
jensensgirl3 chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
Just found your story and it's great, I'm surprise that SAmmy actual killed himself like that. What makes it sad it that he thinks that Dean hated him, I feel sorry for Dean knowing how hard he was on his brother, now he is regretting what he said to Sammy.

Nice story so far hun, can't wait until you update some more. I want to see how they will fair with everything, and how much Sammy would remember.
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 5 . 8/1/2009
Loved! I can't BELIEVE you made Sam kill himself.
ritsam chapter 5 . 5/17/2009
hheellow, anybody's there! Update time.
SamDeanLove chapter 5 . 12/24/2008
AH! More..more..please hurry up! )
SamDeanLover28 chapter 5 . 12/24/2008
i like your twisits
JadeAlmasy chapter 5 . 12/23/2008
Great chapter! i like that you had the guts to kill Sam like that! great job!

Jade
babyreaper chapter 5 . 12/23/2008
Great chapter, I didn't think you would have killed Sam off, that was awful, Now Dean only has 10 years to live, I would really like to read stories where he doesn't go to hell at all. I hate it that he ends up there. So how many days or months was Sam in hell? Is that why he doesn't remember? Will he be Dean's brother again? Lots of questions to answer. Please update soon, looking forward to the next post. Happy Holidays.
LoveWithoutLimits chapter 5 . 12/23/2008
:O you killed Sam! o wow, didnt really think that would happen. Tis was realli gd tho, loving all the twists. cant wait for more ;)
Star Mage1 chapter 5 . 12/23/2008
I am so glad that you went with actually killing Sam. I also love how he doesn't remember and I can't wait to see whats going to happen next.
jenna chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
it's a good idea, and it caught my interest. but you might want to review the episode again. when john was on the floor telling sam to shoot him, so was dean. and dean was hurt and bleeding. you mentioned the torture, but then was gone.

it is a good idea though.
gothraven89 chapter 5 . 12/23/2008
DAMN WOMAN WHAT YOU TRYIN TO DO KILL YOUR READERS?

THAT WAS BLOODY BRILLIANT AND TOTALLY UNEXPECTED!

SIMPLY AWESOME IN IT'S GREATNESS!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN AND LET US SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT TO SAM AND DEAN!

HAPPY WRITING!