Reviews for Overprotective
Meavsy chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
It seems a bit short and fast but I loved this all the same. Well done! :)
draco122 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
i loved it so much it was wonderful.

Draco122
Water Ripples chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I likey!
undeaddade chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Imp Midna is the real Midna, the tall one is an imposter. PM me if you want me to explain.
PepperTehUnicorn chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
love it!
Lelu123234345 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
...CUTE...
zerox144 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
it was ok, everything just happened a tad bit too fast
Shadow Wolfboy chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
i agree with link i was protecting MY LITTLE IMP form those accursed spiders and bulbins. i cried because i thought she was going to die.

i had never been so vicious in my wolf form before...MIDNA WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?

*ahem*

sorry...great story!
Mr. Sora Majiggers chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Like it? I loved it! keep em comin! XD
Eiprej chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Im watching you. I LOVED it. and... please... make a "What if Midna came back?" Story. I begging you, and you dont see me do that often. XD :D
Prosthetic Forehead chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Beginning was OK, but for something like this, it should be more drawn out... I don't believe Midna or Link can get romantically involved unless there's sufficient time for all the barriers/conflicts between them to diminish (for one... she's an imp, two, she's a /princess/ imp, I mean, even if she were just a princess, that would be enough to forestall any thoughts of 'kissing' some hoodlum farmboy).
The Lord Of Pages chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Tis good... But needs just a smidgen of work. It seemed a little rushed at the end but the build up was nice. Work on this a little bit more and you'll be doing super special awesome in no time... In America... Zorc approves.
Peaches732 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
It was very sweet. You portrayed Midna and Link differently than most fics on here and it was refreshing. The writing was good in terms of grammar and spelling, but a little more detail in certain spots would have made it better. Great job, I'd love to see you write more Zelda stories.:)

-Peaches
Aztek chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
That was so good! :) Pls make some more story's! :D
Steben chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Midna always struck me as the offensive type, or someone that doesn't become defensive in an argument. For the first couple remarks I figured Midna would hit him over the head. In the game she was not useless. Midna played a few vital roles, and also served as Link's extra set of eyes.

In the game Link seemed to be the quiet/passive one, and Midna was sarcastic, yet witty. That's just me however, have you played through Twilight Princess?

Don't get me wrong. I loved the way you wrote your story. Not too little, and not too much detail. I could feel with the characters, and if it wasn't Link and Midna I wouldn't have said this.