Reviews for For the Better
Really enjoyed the story.
Yay for the bellman.
She's right. M&Ms are better than Smarted. I really like your Hotch n Emily.
AlpineHolly chapter 25 . 2/15/2012
I loved everything about this story, very nicely written, loved the connection and the development of their relationship, the Jack connection was so very sweet and the family feel was wonderful. I enjoy the continuity and attention to detail in your stories and writing. Very nice read, thanks
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 25 . 7/27/2011
Great story. Love reading christmas stories!
FairyTaleGoneBad1 chapter 25 . 2/26/2011
Another awesome story!

good job!
vanes2728 chapter 25 . 10/1/2010
I can't tell you how much i loved your story! I liked how their relationship progressed to ... sweathearts i guess *grins* (I hate story's that go from cold to hot, they are so unbelievable!)

Is there a sequel to this story? Like a christmas 5 year later with their own kids added to the mix?
Jazmingirl chapter 25 . 10/11/2009
I love it I love it
crazy4remi chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
Hey know this is a late review but im rereading some of my fav stories and i was just wondering what the name of that christmas story is Em was reading to Emmy and Carissa. Love this story. And most of your others aswell .

XCrazy4RemiX
carolinagirlfromsc chapter 25 . 1/20/2009
hey i loved this story and i hope you make it have a sequel because it was so good.
ChristinaAngel chapter 13 . 1/18/2009
I liked how just as Emily was thinking of him, Hotch appears! Plus I loved jealous Hotch and how he was pleased when Emily said Jack looked like him.

I loved the snow fight and I liked how patient Hotch was with Emmeline not trusting him yet.

I loved the whole new banter thing and how we saw Derek's thought on what was happening with them and how he hoped he wouldn't have to punch Hotch.

I loved Jack's innocent assumption about the picture of Emily.

I liked the 'Warm Hearts' cafe and how after that was a turning moment in their relationship.

I loved the interrogation and how Emily took the risk in their relationship.

It was so cute how Hotch is all protective over Emily and i loved how he saved her from the guy she was dancing with.

Aww! They finally kissed! And not on the cheek either! I liked how the woman assumed that Emily and Hotch were married with children.

I liked how Emily and Hotch had a little talk about their relationship, that was sweet.

I liked how the last half of the chapter with the kissing was in Hotch's POV and it was so sweet (wow I'm using that word a lot) how he was worried about her reputation.

I liked how Hotch and Emmeline had a talk and how Hotch tried to reassure her but prepare her for the fights that would happen.

Another interrogation? I liked how Dave told Hotch that he was already in love with Emily when he convinced her to come back to the Bureau.

Great story! It had all the great elements the other story had with nice Jack/Emily bonding and it was really IC so I could really see this happening. So cute!
ThnksFrThMmrs87 chapter 25 . 12/29/2008
What a fabulous way to end it :) Kudos on a wonderful story
ewriter chapter 25 . 12/28/2008
Now I am sad that it is over, Are you going to do more Hotch/Emily or a follow up? Because I really liked this one and I am so upset it is over, now I am kind of unhappy I don't get to read it any more.
katydid13 chapter 25 . 12/27/2008
I loved this story!
cmaddict chapter 26 . 12/26/2008
Good chapter, but are you sure you updated the right story? I think "For the Better" is your Christmas story... maybe you meant to update "Growing Up BAU"? Just wondering... still like the chapter though! :D