Reviews for Christmas with the Hatakes
sara chapter 21 . 4/2/2010
oh please update.
pyrodeactivatedzia chapter 21 . 3/16/2010
o.o I didn't heed the tissue warning.. now I wish I did.. Thank you so much for a great series, and please, update soon!
Jade-Silverwolf chapter 21 . 6/27/2009
The story is so cute! I love it!
Cha's Aegis chapter 21 . 12/26/2008
Kakashi in a Santa suit *snigger*. Though I'd seriously reconsider wearing anything worn by someone else, whether it was Guy or not, who only wore underwear underneath. Yuck.

You are bound and determined to make me cry huh? You came really close with this chapter, really close. This is really a sweet chapter. They really should know better and just listen to Tsunade.
Cha's Aegis chapter 20 . 12/26/2008
Maybe Iruka and Anko can use the burnt remains of the chicken as charcoal brickets for the barbecue grill in the summer.

Do they still have a home once Anko is done?
Cha's Aegis chapter 19 . 12/26/2008
Poor Naruto! To be subjected to shopping with Ino and Sakura of all people! Either can be scary by themselves, but together? Oy!

Sure Kiba and Sakura are just friends...uh huh...

I could so see Hinata liking the love tokens, saves her from trying to speak to Naruto!

Y'know, going day by day for the entire month of December could've been difficult to pull off, but you've done a great job with this fic. I know I would've run out of ideas a long time ago.
nobody1 chapter 21 . 12/26/2008
I honestly didn't know what to expcet when this chapter started out with Kakashi in a Santa suit. The handprint was unbearably sweet, my eyes almost got a little watery, too...

Kittendragon chapter 21 . 12/26/2008
Poor Iruka and Kakashi. That first christmas without someone is always hard. :( I applaud Kakashi's Santa attempt. I also like the cast. We have a hand cast of my aunt's. Merry Christmas, and I hope to see more soon.
I'll Be Your Lie chapter 21 . 12/26/2008
Aw!

I almost cried!

Really cute!

I loved it!
ichkak chapter 21 . 12/26/2008
Oh that was just perfect, sad but perfect.
nobody1 chapter 20 . 12/25/2008
Whoa...I feel so bad for Kakashi. He can't even try to run away from his given job of taste-tester. Can't wait for more!

Ryu Earth chapter 19 . 12/24/2008
lol Good Luck Naruto! XD

This chapter was so cute!
nobody1 chapter 19 . 12/24/2008
I love the thought of Naruto, Kiba, and Lee shopping together. It just now hit me that they would be totally helpless together in a store...

kittylovesanime chapter 19 . 12/24/2008
aw..that's it?can u finish it please?i like it soo much
kittylovesanime chapter 13 . 12/24/2008
i know that iruka gave birth,but how?he has a penis.(he does,right?)