Reviews for Jailbait
Great work xDD
thablueGRRL chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
snowwinter486 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Aww... poor Kaku...

but you would expect paulie or lucci to do something, but of course, they were probably apart of this in the very beginning and did it too.

Oh, the joy of being a pervert.

:) I love this story
Shiruy chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Ahahaha, poor Kaku. XD But I can understand the Galley-La workers, he's just too yummy for his own good. Makes me wonder whether Iceburg hit on him too. XD
Tutankhamun chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
And thus the mystery of why Kaku zips his jacket all the way is revealed. :)

Good job with this! It was fun to read.
al3n3a chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Oh man, this was awesome. Poor traumatized Kaku, he'll be scarred for life. Thank you for the laugh!
roo17 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
lol poor kaku!
theweirdone20 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
lol poor, poor Kaku. And Kalifa had thrown a tissue box at him, lol!
MazokuTenshi chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Aw, poor little jailbait Kaku! This is hilarious and so cute!
thelovelyvengeance chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I'm a little confused by this, is Kaku being harassed by girls or guys? xD Other than that, this story is hilarious! I love it!
Angelde1 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
OMG. TILESTONE. How i love him so. This was hysterical! Mostly this bit though:

Perhaps the most comforting thing would be to act more like herself anyway. This established, Kalifa picks up the tissue box from her desk and throws it across the room, missing Kaku’s head by inches.

Oh Kalifa. At least she tries.
Synchronize chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Holy cow that was good, I faved it before I even read it! Mostly because it had the CP9 members in it and all. And just wow hun this totally made me have a fangirl squee moment and I was laughing for all of five minutes!

I don't think my words can really describe what I feel other than gratitude for you writing this story. I mean wow, the CP9 just doesn't get any love and I really love it that more people are writing more stories for the CP9.