Reviews for Just A Day In Our Shoes of Gold and Gray
Lilly Winters chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Perhaps I am overly tired but I actually teared up a little when I realized what she was saying. It was such a sweet sentiment because your readers can relate to it. At one or many times in our life, we feel like we do not belong, like we are a monster yet there will always be someone else out there for us. Some may say I am reading in to it too much, but it is a shame for them, really, when they are unable to see just what reading can give you. You wrote this wonderfully and the fact that the topic was hidden in the guise of such an innocent question? Genius.
MistOnBirchLeaf chapter 9 . 1/28/2012
Excellent story that reeled me in with its light-humored nature! :) Especially the end; the gunshot-at-the-mistletoe drew the tale to a surprising and satisfying end. Keep writing!
Twilight DeLucca chapter 5 . 4/22/2010
How cute!
Twilight DeLucca chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
Lol how cute. A pervy Vinnie.
Twilight DeLucca chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
This chapter is very cute. Please continue posting if it's not finished yet.
Toph43 chapter 13 . 12/21/2009
i like chapter 13th...its adorable. THEY NEED TO KISS!
Toph43 chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
oh vinnie...shame shame shame for thinking such naughty thoughts. HAHA.
Toph43 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
haha...fellow platypus...haha thats good. :)
Sotwt Icehail chapter 13 . 9/30/2009
Aw...

Yayz Chocobo head finally proposed.
Sotwt Icehail chapter 10 . 9/30/2009
Touching.

I love the ending line. XD
Sotwt Icehail chapter 9 . 9/30/2009
WHOOHOO Vincent scores!
BlazingMidnightRain chapter 9 . 8/3/2009
*snort* this one made me laugh so hard i fell out of my chair...*snickers, turning red* Vincent...shot a...mistletoe...*laughs some more*...what did it ever do to him, hmm? XP nice job, loved every word!

-BMR-
BlazingMidnightRain chapter 8 . 8/3/2009
O MY GAWD! O MY GAWD! O MY FLIPPING GAWD! That was was flipping hilarious! I can barely breath here...*takes deep breaths* whoo...*snort* I can't stop laughing, this was awesome! i haven't laughed this hard in a long time...go you! this one rocked my socks off! XD *still snickering*

-BMR-
EggrollPerson chapter 13 . 7/29/2009
All these stories are so cute!

Great job portraying Yuffie and Vincent by the way.

They were both in character throughout the chapters.

And you can just picture them doing all those things.

- From the Weirdo That Always Reviews
Tieza chapter 9 . 6/10/2009
Wow. Awesome reaction, Vince. Thanks for the outburst of laughter on that one. D I enjoyed it.