Reviews for Us Against The World
Niamh Cullen chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
this was really good. please update soon!
SkaterGirl246 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Oh no poor Edward! I totally don't blain Alice. I'd be just as pissed! At least his family is behind him thouh. Please update soon! I can't wait for more!
Alyscia chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
This seems interesting i really hope you update soon, congrats
VampsMoonAngel chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
That's no fair! wat happened that made him quilty? Plz write some more! The suspence is killing me! And I mean this in a good incouraging way. - Avi and good luck w/ ur child!
ducky93 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
wow looks like things could go so many ways i can't wait to read more please do continue
LabRats89 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Oh no! Poor Edward sentenced to 5 years in prison for a crime he didn't committ! And how are his lawyer call him guilty, ugh! Appeals can take forever, why do I see Edward spending all his years in prison? *tears* Please tell me you're going to update again! This is too good not to. Let me know ASAP! Great job! Update ASAP! -Stacey- How old is Edward in this story?
amorecolorfulmoniker chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
this story sounds great!

can't wait for more)
BloodyLittleMinx chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
This is definetly an interesting beginning. I loved that Alice tackled the lawyer. It made me smile. I can't wait to see what happens with this story, with Edward as a supposed sexual devient, it is definetly going to be different than any story I have ever read as of yet.

Delilah Lovett chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
So this is an interesting start to a story. I'd love to see where this is going. Alice cracks me up with her surprise fist attack lol. Loved the chapter. Love the story so far. Can't wait for more :D
Stronger than you since 1915 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
whoa! update, this is insane!
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
How does Bella fit in to this and good luck with your pregnancy
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
this sounds so good poor edward ,i glad alice was punching him when is bella going to come in is she the victim
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Love it so far!
mnmgirl chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I agree with HeavenlyAngel34. Wow! Really good. Can't wait to read more!
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008