Reviews for A Showstopper's Pain
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I HATE JBL! Now that I got that out of the wy I liked the story alot good going!
LCHime chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
OH MY GOD yes i hate shawn/jbl together yuck but chris/shawn hells yes please this is amazing i quite enjoyed this fic alot thankies so much
macman2nd chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
OMG! I love this pairing! I don't care what Trish and Her Many Fine Men said it's the coolest. Yeah she's my best friend, but this is what we don't have in common. I hope you have more stories like this!
TheVampireLucinda chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Damn me, if I didn't think the same thing! Well, not exactly, but close to it! I almost threw up when Bradshaw was speaking...Ugh!

Anyway, glad our Musi are on the same wavelength...and I'm glad the story ended with Shawn and Chris, because Shawn and JBL makes me ill...

Awesomely done. *wink*

TVL
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I threw up a little in my mouth. However, glad you did the sex scene. I might have to put it off since you know I have to update my version of this soon. I took a more humorous approach to it though after tonight it might get a little angsty. Wow K. That was some excellent writing. And I mean that. Your writing was top notch.

The underwear thing got me. I almost lost it. I really had to drink some water to keep from grossing out. JBL holding Shawn's underwear? Wow. You really REALLY went there. Man. You are great at writing creepy angst. This is some of your best writing. I loved your version of this. It was real and full of emotion I could really feel his pain and though people are going to be grossed out, I would have done the same for my family. * Stars!