Reviews for Pipes
Tinydragon95 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
This is a lovely oneshot with Robin written so well being very strong willed and tough, but also loving when it comes to Slade XD and Slade is insecure and worried about loosing Robin. This is written so well x
maranda111 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Awwww. That was sweet and funny and worrisome. But overall I loved it.
MyLittleBird chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
AWWW! Soft Slade. This is a pretty awesome one shot.
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I know, right? So insecure XP Great job, love it, keep it up D
Peeta's Lover chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Ohmigod! That is so sweet! I want you to write more super duper please! I love Sladin, and you did a great job writing this.
unknown chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
My God, thank you oh-so-very much! It is so hard to find good Sladin on this site. And when I eventually find one it's ususally so angsty I just want to go cut my wrists, or something... So thank you, Apprentice08, for this wonderful piece of fanfiction.

luv,

me :~)
Sweet Wisteria chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Yay. I love Sladin fics that don't have Slade as a rapist or Robin kidnapped. I think there should be a lot more out there- but everyone wants to write apprentice fics! Which are good, too, but they get so ANGSTY after awhile. I mean, is it too much to ask for a lighthearted Sladin fic?

XD Anyways great story. But you might want to update your profile- It says that you don't like Slade and Robin as a couple! I was like WTF, is this the author of the story I just read?

Great job!

Much Love,

Sweet Wisteria
Sladin5Ever chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
That was cute, Slade being concerned about his pretty bird. These kinds of Sladin fics are always the best. They are so full of love _ I think this is perfect as a one-shot, so you should keep it as is. Keep up the good work hun :hug:
Wynja chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
AW! Well, first thanks for the praise! If this thing had a web-cam you would see me blushing!

But more importantly, this story! I thought it was great, with many details that deepend it, like the pain that helps Robin push himself, but especially Slade's insecurity, and the way Robin spotted it and called him on it! That put a real spin and a bit of a power-shift in their relationship that I really liked, making this more than another one-shot... great!