Reviews for Her Cup Doth Overflow
Hmmm strange... and not at all terribly observant is it. Jake is NOT human. Far from it.
BUT he is so much more than Eddie (or Bella for that matter) could ever hope to be.
Jake simply wants Bella to be happy - an she is anything but happy with the corpse. Jake would give her up for her happiness. The corpse never will. Bella can only ever understand what she sees and only very little. Eddie is a vampire. yes. He is pretty ...outside. But so ugly inside. HE does not love. He possesses. He can never create he can only destroy. AS for Bella she is only motivated by fear. She is afraid. Afraid that she will not get the escape from having to live life with no guarantees. Bella is completely terrified by the words "what if"
So Bella in her empty soul completely misses the point or maybe you do? No angel is our Eddie. He does not want the Bella he has and he does not want the Bella he has. Eddie thinks Bella is unintelligent, weak minded and unable to make even the simplest decisions for hersellf. There is no trust, no warmth. He wants the Bella that he thinks she might be. After...
Vo'komeHo'nehe-or-WhiteWolf chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Every time I read one of your stories I think "how can someone this talented not have published stories yet!" but then I remember that you still write for is little people on ff and I think " maybe it'll be okay:)" keep up Thr good work and lovely oneshots:)
JBC719 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I'm not you.

I don't have the gift of taking a simple word and placing with another and yet another until they come together to pluck at your heartstrings, or draw a laugh from a grin, a sigh from a smile.

I don't have a million ways to tell you how much I dig not only your style of writing, but your storytelling as well.

You can only say "Wow! That was SO great!" so many times until the words don't mean what they used to.

I'm not Stretch.

So, all I can say is, "Wow! That was SO great!"

; )
awe.0 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
UGH! Too beautiful! Too well written, although I must confess I feel like i'm missing one of key point in the message but I cant put my finger on it... so I'll dwell.

mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Wonderful. A tiny jewel.

"Jacob, her heat beats. Jacob, my Jacob. Jacob, my Jacob. Jacob, my Jacob. Jacob.

Her Jacob."

Just magic.
Monday chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
This is my all-time favourite jacob/bella story, well quasi-jacobbella but still. I just keep reading it over and over again.

Amazing.
Nhler17 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Beautiful and interesting. I love it. You have amazing ideas and then perfectly deliver them!
sampire chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
alright. i'll not pretend to be a greater

genius than i am. i was a little perplexed

by that. you have this vague way of writing..

like it's some beautiful puzzle that you need

to work through to find the hidden meaning.

and right now, though it intrigues me tremendously,

i don't have the brainpower. i'm working on an

hour of sleep. P but i do think i mostly understand

what you are getting at. and i really like the line

"More than enough – a surplus of love drawn from a never ending well. "