Reviews for The Third One Between
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Jake is soooooooooooooooo screwed
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
No Bellas heart only stopos for deasd things. Poor kid, Poor Jake. Maybe he gets lucky and she dies..
What an asshole she is
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I soo hate Bella. I love the few fics where Jake has had enough. Tells her to pound sand (twice)
Her heart only stops for dead things I guess. Too bad it didnt stop permanently!
Then Jake could find someone worthy of him...and that sure aint Bella.
Seems jake just cant catch a break.

Anyway well done, I just never find Bella terribly sympathetic.
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I am so happy for them and so love this little story. I see you wrote it a long time ago, if you are still at this site it must be cool to see that people still read and enjoy your work. This was sweet and perfect as we know Bella and Jake. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Soo good
grempler1 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
So sweet. So beautiful. You have a tremendous talent for capturing and relating emotions.
j.d.y chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Cute
ColourMeChaos chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
You're just too amazing.
BrookeBelikov chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Cute as story!
timotei chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
That's sweet. :)

Keep up the great work. :D

x
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
This fic just made me melt in a puddle of "awwww"ing happy goo with the sheer cuteness of it.
san potter chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
awww so cute
Sideshow chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I love how realistic you've made this, how you show that Bella is still hurting somewhat but is moving on with her life anyway. And Jake is just adorable! I want to give him a hug and a big kiss for being so happy and carefree about it.
JBC719 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Love it.

Just like everything else that I've read that you've written.
Dangrdafne chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Was just reading some posts on The Lemon Sisters blog and saw a Vienna Tang video and then a link to your one shot. My hubby and I are Vienna Tang fans and I was curious about your story. I am so happy that I clicked through. This is a lovely take on Jacob and Bella ending up together. I love Jacob and I really love him in your story. His love for Bella just shines through with your writing and it is so comforting. Thank you for sharing your story.