Reviews for I Keep Smoking Cigarettes
eli-dunbigboot chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
To say so much, paint such a picture, with so few words is truly amazing. Congratualtions. :D
artbeatsandlife chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
i loved this so, so much. such a simple, awesome scene. you are a talented writer and im saving you right this second.

keep up the good work.
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Jesus. This is absolutely perfect in every way.
ssarrahh chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
brilliant.
For the Love of Lisa chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
THIS IS FANTASTIC. I LOVE IT.
outtayourface chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I really liked this comparison between Rose and Leah. Great job!
Slytherella chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Excellent way of showing just how similar Leah & Rosalie are.

"I don't like funerals" fucking brilliant.
shadowcatbrat918 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Awesome story! I loved the contrast with the wedding/funeral thing! It's really great! :)
RacketGhost chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
god, this is the best thing i've ever read in this fandom. thank you.
xCuzImAwesomex chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Deep man, I can feel, like, the energy vibrating from the angst and tremor coming from this story, Real deep...

Although, I didn't get the "vibe" from this part: (translation: why does R say she doesn't like funerals?)

"Rosalie ignites the tip of the cigarette, but doesn't bring it to her lips. She twirls it nimbly between two long, perfectly manicured fingers, watching the flame smolder and grow and devour. Ash flutters down to land on her pale hand, but it doesn't burn. She brushes it away.

'I don't like funerals.' "
Sideshow chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
This was brilliant. Loved how they each seem so different and yet so the same. Both strong, both envious, both unable to move on.

Thank you for writing so skilfully.
Infinite101 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
so simple yet brilliantly done
asdwrhryj chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
This was beautiful.
JBC719 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
That you can coax such a emotional response out of your reader with only so many words is so impressive. Wow. Just a great piece.
Odainath chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Love this.

I don't usually read Twilight fanfiction but this is absolutely beautiful. I just had to tell you that. :D
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »