Reviews for I Keep Smoking Cigarettes
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Wow. What a story! I love the way you used words to just paint a beautiful story. As short as it was, it was a really great fic. Amazing work. :)
Little Emily chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
AWESOME!
awe.0 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Thank you for writing about my two favorite characters from the twilight universe. I love their characters so much, when I read this it left me speechless yet with so much to say, so for the sake of time... Wonderful, brilliant, amazing... really conveys the characters the way I like to see them.

"I don't like funerals." Gah!
giselle-lx chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Why I keep forgetting the title of this fic, and that you wrote it (although in hindsight-duh!) I don't know, but thank goodness for the_gaz for throwing it back out there so I could find it again.

Stretch, there's a lot to be said for the beauty of something incredibly short. And you nail it here, hardcore. Both Rosalie and Leah are characterized picture-perfectly, through only a single moment in time. It's truly amazingly well done, and one I will keep coming back to, now that it's on my favorites list.
Sophie NightFire chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
very nice.

That is a very interesting scene you created with a remarkable knowledge of both characters. I think you captured them both expertly.

This was well written and dramatic.
JFresshhh chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
This is one piece of literature - art, even. Your words can draw up an entire painting. Each line drawn with precisive plot, each stroke brushed with care... T

his OS really requires some extra thinking. I've had to read this over four times to understand it. The parallels you draw between Rosalie and Leah are strikingly correct. They are two broken women. Leah has lost her love to her cousin, having to watch them live happily from a distance, stealing any romance she could possibly own. Rosalie who was raised in the 'wealthy' manner and taken advantage of by her fiance, and she's stripped bare of her humanity.

It's strange to see a werewolf and a vampire sharing their moment of despair with a cigarette. The way Rose was able to light her cig was interesting... And the fact they have something the other wants and yet share each other's presence, taking comfort in it, I suppose.

I'm not joking when I say this is a piece of literary art. What a stunning job!

- Jen x
Lecidre chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Your writing style is incredibly awesome! The way you put these two characters together is brilliantly done, and the ending is so powerful beyond words. Totally love your stories! Great job!
Bnick chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Have I ever told you i love your style?

This speaks volumes without saying so much. This was a nice little treat.

It seems like in every story i read you are each character, but I can still sense one singular voice coming through them. Does that make sense? Maybe not. Either way, you do a damn fine job of...whatever it is you do that mAkes stories like this.
cranberrievodka chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Oh, I love Leah and Rose. This was short, but sweet. Thnx for writing.

e.s. _

got this link from the gaz btw ;-]
Britt01 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Another perfect, tight vignette. Great summation of these two characters in very few words.
Siriusly Cute chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
wow, that is great.

so small, but so great. I love small fics that capture the characters personalities.
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I lied the chaarcterisation here, the contrast between the two women. Nicely written, a fav!
Peace Like a River chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Leah rocks, and Rosalie rocks, and you've explained exactly why. :-) Loved this.
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Wow, powerful ending! Very clever.
A.Damaged.Rose chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
First, I am going to say that this is my favorite one-shot of all time. I love the way you describe Leah and Rosalie, and I love the way they interact in this piece. The last line gave me chills, and I realized once again how much I love Rosalie's character. I think that Rosalie and Leah are two of the strongest characters in the Twilight Saga, and also two of the most tortured. Your writing is beautiful, and I can't wait to see what else you have written.
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »