Reviews for Protégé: Padawans
Lord Creator chapter 4 . 11/25/2016
For sone reason all I can picture is older Anakin having his lightsaber destroyed and worrying immediately about Dooku's reaction like in Attack of the Clones.
Anakin:(eyes his destroyed lightsaber)Not again...Dooku is gonna kill me.
Great AU though, this is awesome to read.
Arla Logan chapter 5 . 8/18/2016
The interactions between all the characters are amazing:)
SnowflakesandMozart chapter 5 . 8/14/2016
I like the way you developed the relationship between Dooku and Anakin. His quest for a crystal made for interesting events beyond endless conversations to address Anakin's questions. Both characters, as well as Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon, are well-developed and sympathetic. I enjoyed both the humor in the conversations and the sense of shared history among them. This AU diverges pretty far from canon, of course, but having Dooku train Anakin produces an excellent opportunity to explore the issues that could have kept Anakin from falling. I particularly appreciate the conversation they had at the end of this chapter about why Jedi can't fix every wrong in the galaxy.
Brenden chapter 5 . 11/27/2015
goodwork
X59 chapter 5 . 11/21/2015
great story.
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
good story
Jedi1952 chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
Wow, I am really, really liking your Protege series. The characterzations are so on point. I love the idea that Dooku does not leave the Order because of Anakin, and subsequently preventing Gui-Gon's death and hopefully will not turn to the dark site. I eagerly await the completion of your next install in this series. Can't wait to read it. Thank you both so much for sharing this with us.

Sue
Pwyllugh chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
The bond between Dooku and Anakin is beautiful :-)

Somehow I always thought if he were to become his Padawan then he would be very distant and cold. But this just warms my heart!

If you ever come to the timeline of ROTS then I hope that Ani won't turn because of his strong bond with his master!
Lea1985 chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
great story
The Fanfic Lurker chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
This is a pretty good story. I've never thought much of Dooku (when I gave him much thought at all) but you've made him pretty interesting. I don't know if you plan on continuing with this (as it hasn't been updated for quite awhile now). But if you ever come across the inspiration to finish it, I'll look forward to reading more!
Gyreflight chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
Oops, I thought I’d reviewed this at the same time as ‘Chosen’…but apparently not. Anyway, I enjoyed this just as much as I did the preceding story. Your characterisation is nicely done, and I liked the opportunity to see how Anakin and Dooku start to settle in to the new relationship they’re building together – with the occasional hiccups of misunderstanding that are inevitable between strangers with very different perspectives on the world.

Anakin and Dooku are sympathetic, engaging and believable, separately and together, and both Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon again make a good showing of themselves.

The stresses on both Anakin and his new Master from the cave scene and its aftermath are nicely dealt with and sometimes very appealing (oh, and I loved Dooku’s tendency to understatement – “In case you weren't aware of this," he added, "deflecting lightsaber blades without a lightsaber of your own is decidedly impressive." Hmm. Yes, I’d think so too :-).

Thanks for the read.
SilkenLady chapter 5 . 11/16/2011
adorable
MissAX chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
I really really like this! There's unfortunately not that many Dooku trains Anakin stories out there, but this is really cute. Please crank out a sequel!
JediGaladriel chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
I like this series of stories and I hope you continue with them.
charles123 chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
I like this series when Anakin is an apprentice of Dooku; it's original and interessting. I hope you're going to continue writing this ff-series...
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »